JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good product

Reviewer3022163により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

I have never used pure chlorella before, so I do not have anything to compare this product with. Having said that, here are my observations. 1) The powder has a dark, beautiful green (emerald green) color. 2) It mixes with water easily. A blender is not required. When i use water, I mix manually. When i make smoothies, i use a blender in order to make sure that the other ingredients mix well. 3) In plain water, it is almost tasteless and, therefore, palatable. In apple juice or soy-protein smoothies, it can even be called tasty. 4) I have not used it long enough to make a judgement on effectiveness. (Some reviewers claim magical overnight cures experienced by taking supplements. I have never been that lucky.) I feel that it has improved elimination, energy level, sleep, and skin. 5) Sometimes, intriguingly not all the time, I sense a faint fishy aftertaste in my mouth that lingers. Overall, I think this a product worth taking regularly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

WATCH IT....THIS POWDER IS POTENT.

Reviewer3170134により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

MORE POTENT THAN JARROW BRAND DONT TAKE TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME; GOOD STUFF!!!

Great Product, Great Value

Reviewer3031425により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

I've used other chorella brands and this products is just as good as the more expensive varities. I've never been disappointed with Now products, always high quality. And this 1 lb. tub is a great value.

Great savings

Reviewer2777168により Jan 04, 2008 に掲載

I got this to help chelate mercury out of my system after having my amalgam fillings removed. Much cheaper in the powder form than the capsule and I actually like the taste in my vegetable smoothies. Tastes very similar to spinach.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very helpful for absorbing toxins

Reviewer1817995により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

When I detox too fast my blood pressure goes up. I used this chlorella as it helps to lower blood pressure due to toxins. I take it on an empty stomach a couple times of day. It's helps with acidity too.

Micro algae

Reviewer3266964により Jun 13, 2010 に掲載

Delivery was prompt. I've tried several brands of chlorella and this seemed to be the richest so far (very dark green and the taste was very good) I did a lot of research on the different types of methods for cracking the cell walls for better nutritional absorbtion and for the price I think this is the best you can find without going with the more exclusive brands that use ultrasound instead of high pressure spraying. Its also pretty hard to locate organic as well. So far very satisfied with the increase in energy levels. Several people have commented on the adverse effects of taking chlorella but they are mostly likely experiencing the symptomes of the mobilization of the remaining parasite toxins and heavy metals in their bodies. It will be more fruitful and less problematic when used in combination with a standard detox program with enzyme supplementation.

Good liver cleanse

Reviewer3028032により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

I mix this product with 1.5 cups of coconut oil and let it sit for a few days to emulsify. I eat 1-2 T. daily. It's a good way to cleanse the liver. The taste grows on you.

very good

Reviewer1276389により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

Chlorella in pure powder form has a discusting taste and I would not recomend it mixing with juice. However, as a product itself, it's very potent and would not require the dosage recomended on the label. I take half of what is indicated and get the positive body responce right away. I belive my body likes it.

Works.

4853801732960923458により Dec 18, 2012 に掲載

I use this product combined with Now Foods, Certified Organic, Spirulina Powder. After a few days I was stunned to see how white my eyes had become, espcially in this cold winter weather. Always hard to tell 100% the result of producs in use, but I can tell my urin has turned darker and with a heavier scent. So my guess is, something I dont need in my body is flushed out. Also after about 3 weeks use i have lost the urge for coffe, I was a heavy user and not taken a cup since. Wether it is coinsidence or not I have no idea, but odd it is. Only thing to add is thatI cant stand the taste, its awfull, so my next order will be pills. If there were no pills, I would ofcourse still use the product as it is due to the result.

origin is china

5417811791784018390により Jan 03, 2015 に掲載

origin is china(which is not shown on the webpage)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 112