iHerbは初めての方?

Now Foods, Organic Better Stevia, Liquid Sweetener, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

¥909
¥1,189
¥ 908.50
Savings of: ¥280 (24% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3249367 on Jan 25, 2009

very poor taste , you need to put a lot of to get tasty compare to the powder I bought before

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

A little goes a long way.

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 17, 2012

It only rakes a few drops to give a pleasant sweet flavour with no after taste. I have never been able to tolerate using powdered stevia and after reading that liquid stevia was a safer product than the powder, I tried this product and was pleased to note that yes, I can tolerate the liquid form. Now I can sweeten food and drinks without the sugar spike :-) The only downside is the plastic dropper.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 02, 2009

I've used this product for years and this is good price. The organic, non-bitter stevia is my favorite.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Feb 27, 2010

Really makes a wonderful lemonade without the glucose spike and calories of sugar Crystal

One of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2041686 on Aug 02, 2011

I've tried a lot of stevias (from many different countries) and this would have to be my favourite unflavoured stevia. It has no weird bitter aftertaste and is the one I keep coming back to. I can't buy it in Australia, so I stock up when I visit the US or order it online.