JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, 認証オーガニック, ベター・ステビア, エキス粉末, 4 オンス (113 g)

¥2,860

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

Infuriatingly Deceptive

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5044162987611679048により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

I make an effort to eat organic food and I avoid food from China because the air is toxic and U.S. companies have significant hurdles that prevent thorough oversight of growers. This product is from China. I carefully read the product label to be certain it contained only stevia and that it was NOT from China. Look at the ingredient label. Between the line that says "Certified Organic by QAI. US-ORG-050" And the line that says "Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk...." a line has been eliminated from the label photo on the iHerb website. This missing line, on the actual label, sitting in front of me, says: "Product of China. Packaged in the USA." Sure, the stevia probably tastes great, as do many foods laced with toxins. I was so happy to find this product and was excited about the general iHerb inventory for the future. However, after this experience it would be difficult for me to trust any label on the iHerb website.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

VERY WEAK STEVIA! SO DISAPPOINTED!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TheSoulfulSpoonにより Jun 19, 2013 に掲載

I buy all of my supplements from NOW and I LOVE this company, but let me tell you something- this stevia disappointed me. I thought since it was a pure extract and organic that it couldn't be better, and boy was I wrong! I ordered after my favorite brand NuNaturals was out of stock. I love their white stevia powder. I thought this brand would be a perfect replacement, but it is so weak! I had to use twice as much as NuNaturals powder and it didn't even taste as sweet. Plus, it didn't dissolve as easily as NuNaturals does. I don't understand what the difference is, but there is one! Buy the liquid by Nunaturals and save your money. This stuff is a waste of money and I'm so disappointed:( I still love iHerb though!:)

i did not like it