JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No effect

sweetheartにより 7 23, 2012 に掲載

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

ling76により 6 15, 2013 に掲載

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Probably works well

Reviewer1955009により 7 20, 2013 に掲載

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

Too strong for me

Reviewer2746807により 7 15, 2012 に掲載

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you have a very sensitive stomoch, please do not take it.

Reviewer2823643により 3 15, 2011 に掲載

After taking two capsules, I coun't sleep at all that night. There's pain all over my body. Very ouch! ++;

Didn't work - only harmed

Reviewer1199775により 10 10, 2011 に掲載

I don't recommend this product. I took it for five weeks, believing in the idea of a die-off effect. But trust your senses, as it tastes terrible too.

Ouch

Reviewer2501613により 1 09, 2008 に掲載

Not for people with sensitive stomachs. (Tried 1 capsule only). Otherwise, Now Foods brand is great.

Did not work

Reviewer1208215により 10 12, 2011 に掲載

I finished the bottle but it was like sugar pills for me, I did not see any effect, except getting thirsty and constipated.

Ok !

devraaj21により 4 15, 2012 に掲載

i wanted to buy this for my autistic son but the cap is very large and it have a strong smell , didnt give him the 2nd day but i start taking instead , i find it ok .

UGH!!!

Reviewer2506805により 8 08, 2012 に掲載

These made me SO sick! I was in so much abdominal pain for days when first taking them and finally figured out that the pain could be connected to the "Candida Clear". I decided to stop taking them and sure enough the pain went away!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18