JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No effect

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

ling76により Jun 15, 2013 に掲載

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Probably works well

Reviewer1955009により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

Too strong for me

Reviewer2746807により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you have a very sensitive stomoch, please do not take it.

Reviewer2823643により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

After taking two capsules, I coun't sleep at all that night. There's pain all over my body. Very ouch! ++;

Didn't work - only harmed

Reviewer1199775により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

I don't recommend this product. I took it for five weeks, believing in the idea of a die-off effect. But trust your senses, as it tastes terrible too.

Ouch

Reviewer2501613により Jan 09, 2008 に掲載

Not for people with sensitive stomachs. (Tried 1 capsule only). Otherwise, Now Foods brand is great.

Did not work

Reviewer1208215により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I finished the bottle but it was like sugar pills for me, I did not see any effect, except getting thirsty and constipated.

Ok !

devraaj21により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

i wanted to buy this for my autistic son but the cap is very large and it have a strong smell , didnt give him the 2nd day but i start taking instead , i find it ok .

UGH!!!

Reviewer2506805により Aug 08, 2012 に掲載

These made me SO sick! I was in so much abdominal pain for days when first taking them and finally figured out that the pain could be connected to the "Candida Clear". I decided to stop taking them and sure enough the pain went away!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18