JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Abdominal cramps

4775891860266113465により Sep 08, 2015 に掲載

My stomach did not like this, very bad cramps. And pms got worse.

STOMACH UPSET

5421037811186023729により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

Do not buy this if you have Acid Reflux.

Probably works well

Reviewer1955009により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ling76により Jun 15, 2013 に掲載

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

fail

Reviewer2786492により Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

i did not notice any improvement taking this.

No difference

Reviewer3244640により Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

I thnik this is as much placebo as anything. did not notice any change in bloating or anything else.

UGH!!!

Reviewer2506805により Aug 08, 2012 に掲載

These made me SO sick! I was in so much abdominal pain for days when first taking them and finally figured out that the pain could be connected to the "Candida Clear". I decided to stop taking them and sure enough the pain went away!

No effect

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Too strong for me

Reviewer2746807により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ok !

devraaj21により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

i wanted to buy this for my autistic son but the cap is very large and it have a strong smell , didnt give him the 2nd day but i start taking instead , i find it ok .

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18