iHerbは初めての方?

Now Foods, バードック・ルート(ゴボウ)、430 mg、100 カプセル

¥543
¥854
¥ 543.10
Savings of: ¥311 (36% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (20)

great

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Apr 16, 2010

after turning 30 i started getting acne. come to find out i can't eat nuts without breaking out. so i did some reasearch online and noticed that burdock root is highly used for acne and i must say it does the job well. i started taking one pill 3x a day(after all this is a herb and you have to make sure that you don't experince any side effects) and increased it to 2 pills 3x a day and the results are great. you still have to use cleansers and other products but its great to take care of your acne from the inside out. hope this helps.

Oh my god

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Aug 31, 2011

Ive been taking these at a bit random, from 2 to 6 pills a day. But I still see a diference! My hormonal cheek and chin acne is calming down, I feel at peace with my soul, stable digestion, and even my flaky scalp seems to have calmed down. Didn't think it worked at first but I'm glad I decided to finish the bottle.

Burdock root memory helper

Posted by Reviewer1642794 on Oct 02, 2011

I am in my mid 50's and have gone back to college. I had no idea my memory was getting so bad until it came time for rcall at test times. 2 weeks on the burdock and i can already tell the difference! thanks so much, this is going to be part of my everyday vitamin regime from now on. 5 stars on this product.

helpful for allergies

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012

I give this to my dog. I mix her a blend of herbs for allergies, and burdock is great in helping for this. Even my vet noticed on our last visit, that our dog was looking better, she is once again starting to grow little hairs on her eyelids. Her allergies had her eyes so swollen that all the hair had stopped growing on them. Her overall health and coat is better too.

Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Aug 22, 2012

I'm going through hormonal changes and it's affecting my Skin...Burdock root helps clearing the skin.