JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WOW is this Delicious!

Reviewer1677728により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

I mix this in iced tea, oatmeal, hot tea and shakes-my kids love it too, it's buttery and delicious!

Was not sure......

Reviewer1682066により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

I have tried other stevia products, and this one does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I am a vanilla addict, so if you love vanilla, do try this one. I am so happy there is now a healthy non chemical sweetener that tastes great, I am so picky and have gone through so many products, I nearly gave up. and prices are excellent! Packaged for freshness, I appreciate that, but sometimes especially in the morning I find myself wrestling to rip the packet open. A small price to pay for fresh quality. For USPS delivery, I was amazed to have gotten my package in just over a week. Too bad Canada does not offer better prices, I will remain a loyal customer to iherb. Thanks!

very good!

Reviewer1689676により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

great tasting without the calories!

Love this!!!

Reviewer1691355により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I did the HCG diet and eliminated cream from my coffee. This makes coffee delicious and I don't miss the cream.

Nice

5086000493235481712により May 16, 2013 に掲載

Nice flavour, good in porridge, coffee and baking

French Vanila Stevia

Yanushkaにより Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

this is so great taste. i add this stevia to my coffe and get GREAT coffe

excellent in plain yogurt

Reviewer1862179により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this vanilla flavored stevia to use in my plain yogurt I make with Yogourmet starter that I also purchase from iHerb. It is an excellent flavoring and gentle sweetener. At first I thought I detected a slight aftertaste, but after using it on a daily basis I don't notice. I highly recommend Now Foods French vanilla stevia - and the Yogourmet starter is the best I have ever used.

French Vanillia

Reviewer1989493により Feb 20, 2010 に掲載

Love this . It is good in my coffee.

so sweet

Reviewer2166060により Nov 27, 2010 に掲載

It took well over two weeks for me to receive this but it was well worth it. I love it!

Stevia

Reviewer2197217により May 28, 2008 に掲載

Love this stuff. great flavor!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 95