JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bring on the Other Flavors

Reviewer1468216により Nov 01, 2007 に掲載

The flavored variety is something new for me. Great taste. I can't wait to try the other varieties of flavored stevias by NOW.

abcbusgirl@sbcglobal.net

Reviewer2294451により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

Tastes great in my coffee!

Great item

Reviewer1062243により Nov 17, 2007 に掲載

This is a great alternative to sugar that is healthy and tastes great. I won't be without it.

Absolutely the best!

Reviewer2632998により Dec 22, 2007 に掲載

I ordered this product for my dad and another one for my husband. They loved it! Also the vanilla smell fills the room and smells so good. Taste is excellent.

FV Stevia

Reviewer2998144により Jan 06, 2008 に掲載

Nice Flavor

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty treat in my coffee!

Reviewer2313272により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

I enjoy using this product daily.

Stevia French Vanilla Packets

Reviewer1058170により Feb 18, 2008 に掲載

very good flavor

WOW is this Delicious!

Reviewer1677728により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

I mix this in iced tea, oatmeal, hot tea and shakes-my kids love it too, it's buttery and delicious!

Stevia with a twist!

Reviewer1514331により Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

This is stevia extract (white, not the green kind) and is similar in flavor to an artificial sweetener. The thing that gives it a "twist" is, well, obviously the vanilla flavoring. The vanilla works very will with stevia as it gives it a light vanilla flavor that is barely pronounced, but does make an impact on the flavor. If you're a vanilla junky and want to skip the creamer when you're putting sweetener in your coffee/tea, this will do the trick!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes everything taste GREAT!

Reviewer2610631により Sep 23, 2007 に掲載

Stevia is by far the best sweetener you can use, and the French Vanilla flavor in this is delicious!! These definately add some flavor to a calorie controlled, sugar free diet!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 95