JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love this stuff.

4731613864930747056により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

My go to sweetener. Love it in my coffee and tea. Be aware that if you are sensitive to alcohol, this does contain 11% alcohol.

great price!

4769327770236116004により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

I make my own cold tea and sweeten with this - yummy!

Great product!

5275356927123712305により May 22, 2015 に掲載

Good taste, good price, good quality!

Great stuff!

Reviewer1935941により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

This is organic, which is KEY, especially for extracts, since they are more concentrated than other products, and therefore would also have very concentrated levels of any pesticides in the plants. It also tastes great, which is also key! I need this daily for tea and coffee consumption. :)

Best tasting stevia

Ashersmamaにより Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

This is my favorite stevia. It's a staple in my kitchen and purse. I never leave the house without my refilled dropper of it. Iherb packages it safely, and out of all the times I've ordered this bottle, it's never made a mess.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best sweetener with IR problem!

Vivcsiにより Apr 11, 2014 に掲載

Perfect for my chocholate milk and lemonade. Can't say it is not sugar. In tee a tiny bit I feel the difference, maybe because I use lemon too. But still a lot better taste than artificial sweetener! Best with IR problem too! Kakaóban és limonádéban tökéletes. Teában icipicit érzem a különbséget, de lehet, hogy azért, mert citromot is teszek bele. De még mindig kellemesebb, mint más, mesterséges édesítők. Inzulin rezisztenciával is ezt javasolják

Great

4717640718186168362により Jan 15, 2014 に掲載

Great product. Very good flavour.

Great and organic

ManxKatにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

I prefer the orange label in taste better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favourite liquid stevia!

Reviewer1090790により May 04, 2013 に掲載

I've tried quite a few different liquid stevias, and this is hands-down my favourite! The taste is wonderfully sweet, and there is no bitter aftertaste, unlike a lot I have tried. I definitely recommend it! Interestingly, I have tried the 'Original' version of this (with the orange label) and found it not as nice (some bitterness) so I always buy this version. I also recommend buying the 2 fl oz bottle first to try it and make sure you like it... and then keep that smaller bottle and refill it from this, because the smaller bottle has a handy little eyedropper! :D

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So sweet, so simple.

Reviewer2475203により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

Very good product. Does not have any additives, like glycerin, that others have. That is a good thing. I like the liquid form of the product. The powder form is trying to be more like sugar. For me, just be sweet, I don't need anything else.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24