JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My favourite liquid stevia!

Reviewer1090790により May 04, 2013 に掲載

I've tried quite a few different liquid stevias, and this is hands-down my favourite! The taste is wonderfully sweet, and there is no bitter aftertaste, unlike a lot I have tried. I definitely recommend it! Interestingly, I have tried the 'Original' version of this (with the orange label) and found it not as nice (some bitterness) so I always buy this version. I also recommend buying the 2 fl oz bottle first to try it and make sure you like it... and then keep that smaller bottle and refill it from this, because the smaller bottle has a handy little eyedropper! :D

great price!

4769327770236116004により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

I make my own cold tea and sweeten with this - yummy!

Love this stuff.

4731613864930747056により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

My go to sweetener. Love it in my coffee and tea. Be aware that if you are sensitive to alcohol, this does contain 11% alcohol.

FANTASTIC sugar replacement

Reviewer3214228により May 16, 2009 に掲載

Of all the liquid forms of Stevia I have tried, this is flat out THE BEST!!! the kind with glyceryin makes it hard to control, but this version is thinner, very potent, & you only need a couple of drops in a normal size drink and it tastes great.

Nice flavor

Reviewer2523062により Aug 02, 2009 に掲載

No bitterness, just as advertized

Love this sweetner

Reviewer3056530により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

Makes the best lemonade going. No more sugar blues.

So sweet, so simple.

Reviewer2475203により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

Very good product. Does not have any additives, like glycerin, that others have. That is a good thing. I like the liquid form of the product. The powder form is trying to be more like sugar. For me, just be sweet, I don't need anything else.

o.k.

Reviewer2205191により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

tastes great, however, it's difficult to measure the correct number of drops because of the way it comes out of the top

Great and organic

ManxKatにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

I prefer the orange label in taste better.

Great

4717640718186168362により Jan 15, 2014 に掲載

Great product. Very good flavour.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24