JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Buy the 8 oz. LIQUID Extract Instead

Reviewer2141007により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

This is a glycerite extract, which means it's slimy, and very difficult to pour and measure. Because of the added food glycerine, you'll use more glycerite than liquid extract, as it is not as sweet. You can't dispense glycerite from a dropper like you can the liquid stevia. I-herb has finally started carrying Stevia Liquid in the 8 oz. size -try that one instead, you'll like it better!

Terrible pre-taste

Reviewer2961402により Feb 07, 2010 に掲載

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

Waste of money.

Reviewer1571558により Nov 27, 2008 に掲載

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Yuck!

Reviewer2889326により Oct 08, 2008 に掲載

This is the most disgusting stuff I've ever tasted. It left such a bitter aftertaste. I had few others try it to see what they thought and they didn't like it either so I threw it out. That wasn't money well spent!

Stevia

Reviewer2477660により Aug 21, 2010 に掲載

Good product, Good delivery time. had to go and collect product to pay for small outstanding charges with large VAT.

Stevia Glycerite

Reviewer2483551により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

I have never bought the glycerite stevia Now Foods brand before I really didn't realize it was not the same liquid that I had bought before. I am having to use much more of this product and probably will not buy it again. I was surprised that it came in a baggie, now I know why, really sticky and messy.

Yuck.

Reviewer2409123により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

Yuck! This tasted awful to me! I barely used any as I know you need very little with stevia, but I was met with an immediate alcohol-like flavor (despite the fact that it's alcohol free). It was sharp and tasted a lot like the usual aftertaste I get when using Stevia products (which is why I usually don't use stevia). After the initial shock, the sweet came later, and it was extremely sweet. I won't be buying this again and I'm hoping to give it to someone who might like it. Looks like I'll have to keep searching or just continue using my Agave nectar.

worst stuff I ever tasted

4978545617610769518により Dec 17, 2013 に掲載

worst stuff I ever tasted, taste like chemicals, I threw it, what a waste of money, I would rather have no sweet taste than whatever this is. It left a horrible chemical taste in my mouth (even though it is not chemicals but from a plant), I will stick with my Agave thanks

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8