JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

stevia

Reviewer1492361により Oct 13, 2007 に掲載

The stevia tastes great, but the bottle lid is poorly designed. This means that I end up squeezing out way too much of this ultra sweet substance. What I want is a few drops, not a big glop. I end up wasting stevia, which, at nearly $15.00/bottle is a big deal. Also, the lids leak, so the entire counter surface where I store stevia gets very sticky and sweet. Now Herbs used to use a bottle with a smaller nozzle, which worked much better.

Wishing for a New Formula

Reviewer2793144により Oct 30, 2007 に掲載

I wish this were Stevia Liquid, not Stevia Glycerite.

Stevia Glycerite

Reviewer2799658により Dec 12, 2007 に掲載

I found this product provides sweetness in very small quantities - need to use only a small amount. A little difficult to control dispensing from the bottle. In the past I used a similar product that used an eye dropper and was easier to control portions.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not as good as real liquid stevia

Reviewer3314185により Jun 18, 2008 に掲載

I thought that this would be more stevia for less. It has more of the consistance of honey. It may be good if used in cooking but it does not seem to be good as the real liquid for adding to cold lemonade or iced tea, for example. It tasted just as good as the liquid. Not a bad prduct, just not was I was expecting. I guess I should have looked at the description closer to see what was meant by "Glycerite"--DUH!

Makes creamy shakes!

Reviewer1087053により Nov 16, 2008 に掲載

I like the taste of this stevia compared to others and it adds texture to my shakes.

Price

Reviewer1888202により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

Best price.

OK

Reviewer1154062により Apr 25, 2011 に掲載

The glycerite has a bitter aftertaste and it´s sticky. But you don´t need much, so it is long-lasting.

I'm shocked

Reviewer1577866により Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

I found this product to be so thick a dropper could hardly take it up or dispense it into a drink. I didn't expect it to be as thick as honey. I'm experimenting with it by adding a bit of water to it to thin it out & make it easier to use. I also found it took more of it to sweeten a drink than the thinner type. Being thinned it make take even more to sweeten a drink.

Almost just like sugar

Reviewer2401050により Apr 11, 2012 に掲載

I tried this in my tea, not so good, but in my coffee, it is not noticeable. My taste buds are super sensitive. I haven't put it in anything else yet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as sweet as other brands

supplementguruにより Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

I bought this because of the lower price. Well, the reason for the lower price is because it seems to be an inferior quality. It wasn't bad, it still tasted good, but you definitely need to use more to get the same sweetness. It is alcohol free, so that is a plus. The glycerin is thick, so it got a little messy because it's slow to drip off the dropper. So taste was good, overall sweetness, not so good. I will stick to the Sweetleaf brand.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12