JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Stevia packets

Reviewer1409941により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

This product Doesn't dissolve well. I like the NuStevia product better from NuNaturals

Love this site

Reviewer2203016により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

stevia by the bag

Reviewer3337841により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

i am very pleased with the product and will order more.

Stevia Review..

Reviewer2988175により Apr 02, 2009 に掲載

This product doesn't taste sweet, so I had to add extra to get the sweet taste, it's not like regular Stevia, I think it has to much extra stuff in the package, and not enough Stevia!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1853601により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

I have used these for years and still love them

Excellent

Reviewer1891759により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

D. Valenti

Reviewer1874002により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Product arrived quickly and is as good as the stevia I was buying from The Vitamin Shoppe, but much less expensive.

Now Foods Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer3326635により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

This is a great value and a great product as a sweetner with no calories. We use it everyday for my husband's coffee and our iced green tea.

Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer2347017により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Reviewer2428663により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27