JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Better Stevia Packets, Zero Calorie Sweetener, 1000 Packets Per Box, 0.035 oz (1 g) Per Packet (Discontinued Item)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Oh so sweet!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1995549により Dec 12, 2006 に掲載

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1889935により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellence

Reviewer3022025により Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

Could not be happier in purchasing the prooduct at a great price and receiving it in quick order!

Best deal!

Reviewer1412023により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Reviewer2309212により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27