JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Oh so sweet!

Reviewer1995549により Dec 12, 2006 に掲載

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Reviewer1889935により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellence

Reviewer3022025により Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

Could not be happier in purchasing the prooduct at a great price and receiving it in quick order!

Best deal!

Reviewer1412023により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Reviewer2309212により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Best value

snowfitness1により Sep 21, 2008 に掲載

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Reviewer2428663により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer2347017により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

Now Foods Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer3326635により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

This is a great value and a great product as a sweetner with no calories. We use it everyday for my husband's coffee and our iced green tea.

D. Valenti

Reviewer1874002により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Product arrived quickly and is as good as the stevia I was buying from The Vitamin Shoppe, but much less expensive.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27