JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Oh so sweet!

Reviewer1995549により Dec 12, 2006 に掲載

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Reviewer1889935により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellent

Reviewer1891759により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Reviewer2428663により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Love this site

Reviewer2203016により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

Best value

snowfitness1により Sep 21, 2008 に掲載

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Reviewer2309212により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer2347017により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

NOW Stevia packet purchase

Reviewer1045204により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

I really like this brand of Stevia and the way it is packaged. The "other" brand tends to form a hard clump in the packet, thus leading to wastage. This brand also tastes better, I think - and the price is good as well.

Stevia Packets

Reviewer1277557により Apr 24, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27