JA

Reviewer1717081により Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

Son loves it.

one of the best

plotusにより May 02, 2013 に掲載

it DOES NOT HAVE AN AFTER TASTE like others.it is sweet and has also chromium and inulin which are important to dietary.i will reorder

Best stevia

Joannaにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes and i have searched for the best sugar replacement for his coffee and tee as he likes them sweetened. This stevia delievered, it disolves perfectly, does not give us any funny aftertaste we were getting while trying other brands and it stays in powder form for ever, just perfect for us.

awful taste

Reviewer1993846により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

dont like it,wont reorder.

Amazed

4817415181269878326により Mar 24, 2013 に掲載

Still not sure how to calculate exactly the amount needed but this stuff is really sweet. Friends warned me that stevia can have a bitter aftertaste but I have not noticed that with this one. Would give it 5 stars but I have never tried stevia before so I am not sure how it compares.

By far the best Stevia

Reviewer2342158により Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

This stevia is the only one I will use now. All the others taste bitter. I seriously love it. The next order will be the loose stevia instead of the packets since I am racing through the boxes. I think this is my 5th order in 2 months.

very good choice

5039280764525134567により Nov 28, 2012 に掲載

Not too sweat in taste and the right amount in the packets

Stevia

Reviewer2197217により Sep 27, 2012 に掲載

Love it!!!

Handy to have

Reviewer1370023により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

We use the liquid primarily, but the packets are in my purse and as a replacement for Splenda, etc.

Awesome

Reviewer1139892により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

I really like this. It's afordable, it has the stevia plant fiber in it, and Chromium! It acts just like the other stevia i've used, and has the same sweetness.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 145