JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

NO MALTODEXTRIN

Reviewer1477563により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysis and is a "cheap" sugar substitute added to way many foods people eat. This product is one of a handful that has none of this crap plus other added "natural" ingredients, inulin and chromium. Plus the stevia is organic and this product contains no artificial this or that crap! Knowledge is power and this is the best Stevia product I herb has in my humble opinion has.

Tastes fine

4632625481785164648により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

It tastes just fine but not the best. Also, you should be careful not to overuse because it contains Chromium, which means if you take too much at once, it will cause low blood sugar. So I use this combining this with other stevia products.

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

Reviewer1766181により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

IS THIS PRODUCT 100% STEVIA

4691874117346427148により Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

I CAN NOT FIND ON ANY OF THE STEVIA PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE IF THEY ARE 100% or NOT. IT DOES NOT STATE THIS ON THE BOX I PURCHASED. FROM WHAT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT IS ONLY A % BUT DOES NOT TELL WHAT %. I HAVE WRITEN TO I-HERB FOR THIS INFORMATION AND THEY SAY CONTACT THE COMPANY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH PRODUCT IF ANY IS 100%.

Yuk

Reviewer2041735により Aug 31, 2008 に掲載

Horrible taste, would send it back and ask for refund but as in UK the postage is to expensive, gone back to that high calorie stuff called SUGAR.

Good value, good taste

Reviewer2414295により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

This is a great product and at a great price. I've got diabeties and this works well in my program.

A great product!

Reviewer3283170により Jul 05, 2009 に掲載

I've used this product for a few years now and love it! It satisfies my sweet tooth without adding calories and, more importantly, without all those chemicals found in other sweeteners.

Good for everyone

Reviewer2843793により Aug 30, 2009 に掲載

I bought these for my son who is diabetic. It is the only sugar replacement that is actually good for you, and these packets work fine. He loves the convenience and the taste.

SWEET

Reviewer1484518により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

LOVE THIS STUFF. HAVE USED IT FOR YEARS AND REALLY IS A NICE SWEETNER. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ALTERNATIVE SWEETER

Sweet!!

Reviewer3054676により Mar 29, 2009 に掲載

An excellent mixture and no after taste, just a lovely sweet taste!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 145