JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

the best

snowfitness1により Oct 05, 2007 に掲載

I've used lots of different brands of Stevia, and I think this one is THE BEST! I love this combination with inulin and chromium. The taste cannot be beaten! Yum!

Good product, good value

Reviewer2080972により Mar 21, 2007 に掲載

I have used this product for several years now. It is just as good as the more expensive "Stevia Plus", it contains the prebiotic and has the added bonus of chromium which has been shown to help even further with the blood sugar level. I highly recommend it!

Great Sweetber

Reviewer1967089により Dec 31, 2007 に掲載

I have replaced Equal with Stevia and I am very pleased with the taste.

great product!

Reviewer1987219により Feb 16, 2008 に掲載

This stevia has a wonderful flavor and no after taste. I use it in my coffee, tea and cereals. I also like that it has the addition of chromium. It is a great value for a great product. I love ordering from Iherb! The best prices, the best products, and excellent shipping time!

Good taste

Reviewer1540782により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

I now prefer the taste of this product to sugar. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

excellent bargin

Reviewer2113082により Dec 27, 2007 に掲載

I paid $12.95 for just one of the Stevia Balance, with inulin and Chromium, 100 packets at a health food store. For the same price at IHerb.com I bought 2.

Chi-Ching Jackpot

Reviewer2609712により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

I am so pleased with Stevia its unreal, at least until the government pretends to find something wrong with it due to sugar consumption being down in the US and people becoming less OBESE than normal for people in our nation including myself. I love sweets and I wish that there was a whole line of snack products made with Stevia, Id buy them.

Taste GREEEAT

Reviewer1324878により Jul 31, 2007 に掲載

This Stevia balance tasted a little sweeter then the regular stevia sugar. It also had the benifit of adding Chromium, which helps to lower the glucose a bit naturally. and the price is Awsome. Thanks iherb and NOW

Good product

Reviewer1279821により Jan 15, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many sugar replacement products, this one does not cause any after taste. I bought this for the Chromium (which is good for the heart) & inulin (which is good for the eyes)

bob g

Reviewer1249908により Dec 08, 2007 に掲載

stevia is excellent, and price is great. i've used only stevia for years and only buy from iherb.com.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 145