JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Hurts

Reviewer1793628により May 07, 2014 に掲載

I'm glad someone else had the same experience. This product hurts my stomach. And I don't have a touchy stomach. I've taken Doctors Best HCL but it had so much less Pepsin that I thought I'd try this one. I started it and it hurt. So I stopped it. Nothing hurt. Then I started it again. It hurt again. I'm going back to Doctors Best and will probably also try Thorne and Blue Bonnet, to compare. I'm using this for rosacea, since the consensus of those docs I respeect seems to be that that's what may cause it. AND I'm 66 so, no doubt, levels may be low by now. I probably need some.

I love only the best .

onlythebestにより Jan 29, 2015 に掲載

I don know why would one use it ? for me was waste of money .

HCI

Reviewer2635826により Mar 30, 2008 に掲載

They did not work as I hoped they would. I stopped taking them.

Not for me

Reviewer2868187により Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

I bought this thinking that low stomach acid might be the source of my digestion problems. I didn't consult with any kind of medical practitioner beforehand. While apple cider vinegar does seem to help, this product seemed like it was exactly what I didn't need. This exacerbated my condition. My advice to those not sure whether or not this product might be useful: Buy one bottle, and see.

very good product

Reviewer2400395により Sep 10, 2011 に掲載

this really works

useless

Reviewer1383730により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

useless

Watch out

Reviewer2744640により Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

I have Acid Reflux and this made it worse. Thought I be able to get away from my prescription, but not with this. Some say it works for them, so I would say try it....you never know.

GERD REVIEW

5421037811186023729により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

There are two kinds GERDs: Those who needs MORE stomach acid, with Betaine Hcl, digestive enzymes and Apple Cider Vinegar And Those who needs to heal the stomach, with aloe vera, baking soda, raw potato juice Guess what?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8