JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent for colds & flu

PurplePegasusにより Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Beta Glucan

Reviewer2122066により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

Great Immune Booster!!!

Reviewer1063058により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Don't know yet Ohio Sept22 2011

Reviewer2354244により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

I can't tell yet if this product is helping. It might take more time to build up your immune system. I found out the beta glucans need to be micronized, so I might try another brand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods, Beta-Glucans, with ImmunEnhancer, Xtra Strength, 250 mg, 60 Vcaps review

Reviewer1190814により Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

Very good product, because it has well combinated ingredients for me.

Beta-Glucans

Reviewer1978938により Nov 29, 2013 に掲載

Long time user. great for keeping your immune system at peak performance

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to help immune response

Reviewer1563368により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

I have used other Beta-Glucan products that were more pricey, so I am trying this one to see if I stay as healthy using it. The price was really good.

Didn't notice anything

Reviewer2467370により Aug 07, 2012 に掲載

Couldn't tell if there was any improvement or not. Very disappointing. The Now brand is my favorite tho'.

Product availability

5300497767606371025により Jul 08, 2015 に掲載

When this will be back in stock finally? We are using it continually 2 years we need to buy more doses badly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Out of stock so long time

5426503282855627160により Aug 03, 2015 に掲載