JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Prostatitis Maintence

Reviewer1111821により Mar 08, 2008 に掲載

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

happy customer

Reviewer2251107により Feb 21, 2009 に掲載

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

TCM

Reviewer1434497により Oct 22, 2008 に掲載

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Reviewer2877120により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Reviewer1642118により Mar 17, 2012 に掲載

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

Building the Immune System

Reviewer1682901により Sep 08, 2010 に掲載

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

An "old" proven remedy

Reviewer1753634により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Miraculus

Reviewer1114391により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Great immune system boost

Reviewer1022142により Apr 23, 2011 に掲載

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

very good