JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing!

Reviewer1834949により 12 20, 2010 に掲載

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!

Excellent product

Reviewer1536618により 3 11, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Astragulus

Reviewer2415599により 2 04, 2009 に掲載

Don't feel any different

OK

Reviewer2371998により 10 05, 2009 に掲載

I bought this for the flu season as it supports the immune system. The flu shot makes me sick.

Great for immune system

Reviewer3072530により 10 10, 2009 に掲載

Using this to fight off the flu season!

Great Service/Good Product

Reviewer2171175により 1 04, 2010 に掲載

Use this with Enchinea and I haven't had a full blown cold so far...I usually work out a lot and lower my defenses, but this seems to help.

Great product, great price

Reviewer3242287により 6 25, 2010 に掲載

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Astragalus for cold and flu

Reviewer3321577により 7 31, 2010 に掲載

I come down with flu with high fever at least once a year. Since I started taking this product, I haven't got high fever and recovery time got shorter. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Reviewer2379588により 12 01, 2009 に掲載

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Every Little Bit Helps

Reviewer2056166により 12 12, 2009 に掲載

We take this daily and are as healthy as can be. We have jobs that expose us to everything.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 132