JA

商品 21 - 25 の合計 124

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Now Astragalus 500

Reviewer2694564により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

excellent product

lorischusterにより Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.

Antioxidant

Reviewer1734727により May 26, 2010 に掲載

I started taking astragalus shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer. I wanted to keep a strong immune system during my treatments. I still take it as a daily supplement, six years after my last treatment!

"MAJOR" IMMUNE SYSTEM HELP

Reviewer2212930により Apr 09, 2009 に掲載

I can't say enough for this supplement for the immune system. I have a REALLY poor immune system. I've had pneumonia numerous times. Also Bronchitis. Since, I also have asthma, I was looking for things to help me from getting "ANYTHING". I take several different supplements for my immune system, so didn't realize HOW MUCH this one helped. Until I'd run out of it, and in stressful situation, forgot to get more. Sure, enough I ended up sick, and eventually was in Urgent Care from my Asthma. This is a "MIRACLE" supplement.

helpful stuff

Reviewer1090200により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

Joints and inflammation reduced- good quality herbs

商品 21 - 25 の合計 124