JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

FANTASTIC STUFF

Reviewer2280586により Sep 19, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

Astragalus Root

supplementsquestにより Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

Also contains fiber.

love it

Reviewer2735360により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

Good product for my BP and immune. Been using this brand a year or so now. Lov it. Fast ship.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

5611028254780129753により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product to build Immune system

4975491337321140365により Aug 21, 2016 に掲載

When travelling overseas I usually get a cold or sick. But this time I took 2 x Astragalus morning and night what an improvement. Did not get sick at all. My daughters take this product as well to build their immune system and it really helps them during the winter months.

Great supplement!

EuOrganicにより Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

Astragalus for long life !

no colds

Reviewer2991845により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Boosts my immune system dramatically at 1st signs of flu or cold.

Reviewer3340957により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

Can't do without this, Elderberry and Echinaccea. This combination is working for me.

Good value

Reviewer1193394により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Excellent product

Reviewer1536618により Mar 11, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 135