JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

5611028254780129753により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Keep me healthy!

Reviewer1812486により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

love it

Reviewer2735360により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

Good product for my BP and immune. Been using this brand a year or so now. Lov it. Fast ship.

Best anti-cold herb!

kirowangにより Nov 24, 2011 に掲載

Take one and You will be fine. Take two and you won't be ill anymore! :) Especially in cold weather!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Boosts my immune system dramatically at 1st signs of flu or cold.

Reviewer3340957により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

Can't do without this, Elderberry and Echinaccea. This combination is working for me.

Boosts immune system

Reviewer1159045により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Astragalus Root

supplementsquestにより Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

Also contains fiber.

Astragalus

Reviewer2073064により Jun 08, 2013 に掲載

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Good value

Reviewer1193394により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Amazing!

Reviewer1834949により Dec 20, 2010 に掲載

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 130