| JA

商品 11 - 15 の合計 123

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

it is very very good!

Reviewer1216081により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

Love it!

Reviewer1950261により Mar 17, 2008 に掲載

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

Great Product

Reviewer1407234により Jan 25, 2009 に掲載

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.

good stuff

Reviewer1250497により Dec 30, 2009 に掲載

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1123278により May 11, 2010 に掲載

FDA allows NO CLAIMS to be made by supplement mfgs, but as a consumer, I hope I am allowed to say, this DOES seem to balance my blood sugar- I seems to be easier to remain on an 'even keel' now.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 123