Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

For my Golden Retriever

Posted by Reviewer2850192 From Washington on May 02, 2011

This formula also is part of the supplements added to my Golden Retriever's diet. I just toss a capsule into his home-cooked meal like my naturopathic vet told me to!

Not just for seniors!!!

Posted by musclesgam From Canada on Jun 15, 2012

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Aug 21, 2013

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

astragalus from now foods

Posted by Reviewer2389945 From Pennsylvania on Apr 23, 2010

i have been taking this herb for a long time... it helps my imune system immensely.. but i am dissapointed to see.. nows version.. contains magnesium stearate

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1865713 From California on Mar 22, 2008

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST