iHerbは初めての方?

Now Foods, レンゲ、100カプセル

¥549
¥864
¥ 549.42
Savings of: ¥315 (36% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Allergy free!

Posted by Reviewer2872617 on May 03, 2009

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Key to Healthy Living

Posted by Reviewer1102559 on Dec 29, 2009

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.

Not just for seniors!!!

Posted by musclesgam on Jun 15, 2012

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Aug 21, 2013

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407234 on Jan 25, 2009

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.