JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Reviewer1123278により May 11, 2010 に掲載

FDA allows NO CLAIMS to be made by supplement mfgs, but as a consumer, I hope I am allowed to say, this DOES seem to balance my blood sugar- I seems to be easier to remain on an 'even keel' now.

great price

Reviewer1437753により Feb 16, 2008 に掲載

I use Astragalus for immune boosting effect and I am haven't gotten sick at all while coworkers and family members all suffered through cols and flu. This and Thymus are my secret weapons

my cancer

4728476255178529008により Sep 27, 2014 に掲載

i have 4 cancer nodes in my lungs i started taking this along with cats claw and suprised my doctor 2 of the nodes got smaller now since they can't do any thing for the cancer i have so i decided to experiment with herbs and got lucky picking these herbs

great stuff

LissiRにより Oct 01, 2015 に掲載

love this stuff. Im from Australia and I lost my spleen - so i am susceptible to infections colds and flu. I took 2 a day (morning and night) and never got sick once over winter.

Helps sleep -Excellent product

Reviewer2787303により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

This product has helped relieve my severe insomnia. I know it will not work as a sleep aide for everyone but it's worth a try. It also helps me with chronic infections and amazingly, hot flashes.

For my Golden Retriever

Reviewer2850192により May 02, 2011 に掲載

This formula also is part of the supplements added to my Golden Retriever's diet. I just toss a capsule into his home-cooked meal like my naturopathic vet told me to!

Love it!

Reviewer1950261により Mar 17, 2008 に掲載

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

Great Product

Reviewer1407234により Jan 25, 2009 に掲載

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.

good stuff

Reviewer1250497により Dec 30, 2009 に掲載

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.

Antioxidant

Reviewer1734727により May 26, 2010 に掲載

I started taking astragalus shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer. I wanted to keep a strong immune system during my treatments. I still take it as a daily supplement, six years after my last treatment!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 135