JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Rotate with other natural antibiotics

Rocklinにより Apr 17, 2014 に掲載

I rotate this and quercetin with oregano and olive leaf when I feel like I'm coming down with something (or back when I had yeast issues). Be sure to take probiotics and fermented veges separately or hours away from taking any of these natural antibiotics.

Happy

5476765196169431310により Mar 16, 2014 に掲載

Good product, great price, super fast delivery. Very happy and will be back for sure.

Fresh product

psoriasisにより Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

it is very very good!

Reviewer1216081により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not tried yet

vitaminecopiiにより Dec 10, 2013 に掲載

not tested

good stuff

Blessed1により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

This is a must have for immune support I add this to my regiment everyday

Boosts immune system

Reviewer1159045により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer1533335により Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

this is the second time for me to order this. I do not know yet if it is working.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

found effective in lowering glucose level

5634042129934005109により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helps sleep -Excellent product

Reviewer2787303により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

This product has helped relieve my severe insomnia. I know it will not work as a sleep aide for everyone but it's worth a try. It also helps me with chronic infections and amazingly, hot flashes.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています