JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Astragalus 500

Reviewer2694564により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Sir

Reviewer1156112により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product. I use it to strengthen my immune system. I have been using it for three years and have not had a single viral (cold, flu) infection during that time.

Astragalus

Reviewer2848810により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

Price was very good. Saturday PM order delivered the following Monday. I'm really satisfied.

excellent product

lorischusterにより Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2693323により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Astragalus

Reviewer2086541により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

Been using this for a few jars now, seems to be OK.

satisfies customer

Reviewer2864611により Aug 16, 2008 に掲載

Seems to do what it claims.

Sandy Wilhelm

Reviewer1656423により Jul 25, 2008 に掲載

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Now Foods Astragalus

Reviewer2315646により Jul 05, 2008 に掲載

I used Astragalus last winter and did not have a cold, so I feel it enhanced my immune system somewhat.

Astragaius

Reviewer1653759により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています