JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer3050853により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This stuff works to prevent colds

Reviewer2485904により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2693323により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

it is very very good!

Reviewer1216081により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

Sandy Wilhelm

Reviewer1656423により Jul 25, 2008 に掲載

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

absolutely fabulous

Reviewer2176725により May 15, 2011 に掲載

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

Not just for seniors!!!

musclesgamにより Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

found effective in lowering glucose level

5634042129934005109により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

Allergy free!

Reviewer2872617により May 03, 2009 に掲載

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Key to Healthy Living

Reviewer1102559により Dec 29, 2009 に掲載

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 132