JA

その他のレビュー (5)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 124

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

This stuff works to prevent colds

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2485904により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3050853により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2693323により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

Allergy free!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2872617により May 03, 2009 に掲載

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Key to Healthy Living

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1102559により Dec 29, 2009 に掲載

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 124