JA

その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 124

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

This stuff works to prevent colds

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2485904により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3050853により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2693323により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

Not just for seniors!!!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

musclesgamにより Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

Sandy Wilhelm

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1656423により Jul 25, 2008 に掲載

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 124