JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer1862179により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended Allibiotic and Now Foods, Probiotic-10 50 Billion. This combination of the Probiotic 10 in the morning and Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Worked great

Reviewer2201719により May 01, 2009 に掲載

My husband had a staph infection that wouldn't go away with antibiotics prescribed, so we tried this and it has worked better than anything else.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Most Effective Combatant for Immune Defense!

Reviewer2058569により Dec 17, 2009 に掲載

In the middle of the second illness, I remembered this product Allibiotic, and after just one dose, my husband and I were feeling much better. After a couple days taking two doses per day, we were well. This was simply unbelievable since the virus included a terrible brochial cough that lasted weeks after the virus was gone. Our children continued to be sick. Later I purchased the Zand Insure for them, and that has kept their viruses to the length of one week, and without any infection. Yes, they are still getting sick way way too much, even with constant vigil of cleanliness, but with Allibiotic, my husband and I don't get sick with them. We get a little tired, and sometimes a tiny bit of phlegm, but that is all.

A Must Have.

Reviewer1980821により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

Probably the most effective natural product I have used if coming down with any kind of infection, whether its the flu bug, skin eruption, respiratory condition ..... whatever. Always works like a charm.

Cleansing aid...

Reviewer3323814により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

I use this product when I do any sort of internal cleansing. Allibiotic contains some of the best bactericides known to help the immune system during a cleanse or when your experiencing flu like symptoms. Great stuff!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This seems seems less effective.

GODisLifeにより May 25, 2012 に掲載

Usually like Now supplements, but cannot highly recommend this. I switched to Nature's Way Garlicin, an enteric coated allicin tablet, which seems to be much more potent by comparison.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This contains Allisure like in Allimax!

Reviewer2669743により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

This would probably be good for pretty much any infection, like MRSA, staph, sinus infections, viral infections, MONO, Uti's, sinus infections, mastitis You name it!!! . 6 per day is a pretty good dose for these infections, and even up to 8 a day or so for bad infections! This contains Allisure, which is in the very expensive Allimax.

Love this product

Reviewer1089417により Jan 12, 2012 に掲載

Felt a sinus infection coming on. I suffer form these quite frequently. Plus I was also had BV symptoms coming back which was from Biaxin. Took these along with UDO's Probiotics....Guess what it worked! I am terrified to get an antibiotic form my doctor now because of the BV it gave me. Now I know a way to solve my bacteria condition....wish they had a children's formula!

pretty good product

Reviewer1123500により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Although i have taken these pills twice a day for a month i got a flue week ago. But the flue isn`t so bad as usually.

For Sinus Infection

Reviewer1343658により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

I have had good results with these which have kept my chronic sinus infection minimal, and i sure with less severe sinus infections they are capable of easily kicking them.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37