JA

5167780423278743459により Jan 20, 2016 に掲載

for the inmune system

Good natural antibiotic.

Sandraにより Nov 28, 2015 に掲載

I take it with echinacea when I am sick with a cold flu and it helps. I gave my chihuahua that had a skin infection under his armpit and it cleared it some.

Allibiotic is Great for Colds

FogBytheSeaにより Jul 18, 2014 に掲載

I take this whenever I feel a cold coming on. It helps knock out the cold in a few days. I take one every few hours during the day for a total of 5 or 6 softgels for about 3 days in a row and my colds are much less severe than without it. It has a great blend of ingredients and they do not upset my stomach. Could probably be used for many other conditions as well since many of the ingredients work like natural antibiotics. Great supplement!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

i cant live without it!!

Reviewer2452647により Apr 09, 2014 に掲載

this product saves me from so much headache and flu!!!

Excellent

Reviewer1956852により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

I can't prove it, but I think it really helped with chronic low grade tonsillitis (over night), and it's worked for lots of other things. Great for travel.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

oldgirl65により Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Have used these when feeling off colour, seem to sort me out pretty quick.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has replaced all medicines against cold.

Reviewer1877965により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

Has replaced all medicines against cold. Works. Has a pleasant smell. It seems to me Oregano Oil smells. Doesn't render harmful influences as antibiotics Ordered more than 1 time.

Love this product

Reviewer1089417により Jan 12, 2012 に掲載

Felt a sinus infection coming on. I suffer form these quite frequently. Plus I was also had BV symptoms coming back which was from Biaxin. Took these along with UDO's Probiotics....Guess what it worked! I am terrified to get an antibiotic form my doctor now because of the BV it gave me. Now I know a way to solve my bacteria condition....wish they had a children's formula!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product

Reviewer3250604により Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

I love this product - it has been very helpful in shifting an on-going bacterial problem (which didn't go away with two rounds of anti-biotics). Feels good for general immune health and I really like the smell of them.

very well