JA

5067119457281927627により Aug 17, 2015 に掲載

is't help me

Could not use this

5691235766145586108により May 27, 2015 に掲載

I started this producy but could not use it. Made me feel very odd and dizzy. Maybe too much for me... Or taurine or something.. But had to stop useing this after two days. Sadly. Maybe should have tried some other product with less strenght.

Really Helps

5346981783451639353により May 16, 2015 に掲載

This one is pretty strong, maybe best to start off on 50mg and work your way up to this 200mg one because your body can build up a tolerance. I feel a sense of calm and "everything is going to be alright" which really helps with my anxiety. Be careful if you have a lot of things to do though because I find it makes me a bit indifferent to tasks. Remember if you have depression and anxiety, any kind of pill will be just a quick fix to help you feel emotionally OK in the short term, but if there are non-chemical reasons like trauma or bad relationships causing your illness you will need to deal with that in order to properly heal and feel deeply happy.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Calms Self and Elevates Mood

5249418438302827030により Apr 12, 2015 に掲載

I am 43 and was struggling with anxiety and depression, particularly in the heart of winter, and my Doctor tried to get me to go on an anti-depressant. Before doing so, I wanted to try alternative therapies and this was one. I take one a day on an empty stomach, late morning or early afternoon. And the effect is notable. I feel a sense of calm, peace, positive outlook and don't feel overwhelmed like I used to. This combined with daily heart-pumping exercise, healthy diet with hefty doses of probiotics and better stress management has kept me off the pharmaceuticals. THE ONE SIDE EFFECT is I cannot take it past 4pm-ish. If I do, it causes me to wake up on and off through the night and have a very disrupted sleep.

Good!

5132056937542856723により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

Good!

Now 5-HTP

4936079187525875393により Nov 02, 2013 に掲載

This product has helped with my mood over the darker, wintery months - I also like that it's reasonably priced.

thanks!

5591983415828984426により Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

this is a great product. it arrived in good condition so i'm satisfied.

Life Saver

5453559366435243992により Jun 17, 2013 に掲載

Very effective product, I will continue to buy as long as I need it. Thank goodness I have have a good naturopath who knew about it.

Seratonin Boost

SlowlyCureHyperacusisにより Jan 23, 2013 に掲載

Good product that will last 4 months( take one every day 1 hour after dinner )

Hard to say

Reviewer2344201により Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

I think this is helping with my depression but its effects are subtle.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17