JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didn't help me

Reviewer2848619により 10 10, 2013 に掲載

I am looking for something to help me fall asleep and stay asleep through the night. I am sorry to say this is not the product. I first took 50 mg with no results. Then I tried 100 mg and finally 150 mg, but my sleep was not affected. I will have to keep looking for something that works for me.

Not all 5HTP products created equal

Reviewer3070798により 10 11, 2011 に掲載

I experienced great results with another brand of 5HTP made by Biovea (slow release) and thought it wouldn't hurt to try the Now brand for a better price but this product gave me the worst anxiety ever!!! And headaches to boot! The anxiety and migraines were why I was taking 5HTP in the first place. 5HTP is natural but not a supplement to mess around with as it's working on your brain. There is no system of standardisation for supplements unlike. I guess there is no system of standardisation of ingredients in one brand of supplements to the next. I'm really pleased it worked for all the people who have reviewed it positively, but I had some pretty nasty side effects.

ineffective brand for me

Reviewer1733570により 2 14, 2014 に掲載

5HTP reliably gives me a quick mood boost, a real saver many times as I'm often low in serotonin. Unfortunately I saw no benefits from this product in particular though I appreciate Now Foods. Best results I've had with Natrol Time Release.

Worsen

energyguyにより 7 14, 2015 に掲載

Bought this to help with anxiety problem but ended up with serotonin syndrome : rapid heart rate, heavy sweating, shivering. Stop taking.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Made me nervous and jittery

Reviewer2107594により 4 10, 2016 に掲載

Did not help me relax and got my body all tense and tired due to a bigger lack of sleep after consuming this product.

From Finland

Reviewer1276350により 4 06, 2012 に掲載

The product did not work for me.

effect is not significant

runsimanにより 7 03, 2012 に掲載

effect is not significant

Unsure

forthefirstimeinforeverにより 2 08, 2014 に掲載

I took a tablet when I was feeling down/stressed and it didn't have much effect or rather give me more stress/anxiety. I'm taking himalaya stress free supplements too and was test trying both supplements to see which one has a better effect on me. This doesn't work as well as the herbal supplements, in which I have seen drastic improvement in my mood. I might try this again once I can manage my depression after finishing my two months supply of himalaya stress free supplement to give an unbiased review. Will update again after 2mths.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8