JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tasteless, which is good

Reviewer2002330により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

Pretty good, very nice that it's organic.

Good Product to Stay Regular

Reviewer2357101により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great fiber supplement

Reviewer1927634により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1641883により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

Excellent quality psyllium, especially like the fact it is organic. The only organic psyllium I've found. Mixes well in water or juice. An excellent source of natural fibre.

I like it

94Tinaにより May 14, 2012 に掲載

This is the only psyllium husk powder I've tried, but I don't have any complains. It's great to use if you want thicker consistence to "water-like" things. I've mostly used it for baking and in pancakes. I think I will start using it in my breakfast bowl as well - to get the milk thicker.

Really good

Reviewer1072897により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

Works great in baking! Makes all recipes (even the sweet ones) so much more luscious and airy, and a little bit healthier :)

Good for Bowel Movement

Reviewer1200539により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

I am in my fifties and suffer consipation and loose bowel from times to times. Since I begin to take 1 teaspoon with each meals, I found that my bowel movement have improve very much and no more loose bowel.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent! I take it always in the morning!

Reviewer2534739により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載