JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Simply Better than ALL the Rest!

Reviewer1627479により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

If you are looking to get your system moving on a regular basis, NOW Foods 100% Certified Organic Psyllium Husk Powder is a MUST HAVE! The powder is very fine, almost like baby powder to the touch. It mixes extremely well;however, putting a teaspoon in a jar with liquid works better than stirring it. It makes no difference what you use, because it have no taste. It is easy to swallow, but make sure you drink enough water. Actually, I also use as a thickener when cooking certain dishes, from soups to sweet treats the added fiber is great. What I like best of all is that it is bulk-forming. You can see the end result. Make it a point to use it everyday, and you will find yourself eating less, and losing weight. Another way to use the product, is to block the impact of carbohydrates on your blood sugar. All you have to do is take a teaspoon of psyillium with a glass of water 15-30 minutes before your treat. This is the best product on the market, at the right price. Why pay more and get less. This product delivers both on the front and back-end! Try it and see for yourself. You can feel the difference, when your body is moving properly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Effective but makes me gag

currencyにより Sep 20, 2015 に掲載

I bought this for my entire family and everyone (including me) complained that this product was so clumpy making it difficult to swallow. We prefer the whole husk type. Not buying again.

Very good!

RutLervikにより Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

I didn't think psyllium could be different just because it's another brand, but this one is really the best I've tried. It makes my smoothies creamy and rich, and my stomach happy :)

Now Food Organic Pysyllium Husk Powder

Reviewer2183128により May 02, 2011 に掲載

The was great, identical to a more expensive brand my Naturopath wanted me to use, I save a bit of money buying this one. Seems identical. I will order regularly.

great fiber supplement

Reviewer1927634により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

The best!

5349848801703725505により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

The best psyllium husk powder I've ever tried!

Good Product to Stay Regular

Reviewer2357101により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rare organic, more easily swallowed but a bit expensive.

Reviewer1052383により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

It's hard to find bulk organic psyllium. And it has a finer texture than many making it somewhat easier to swallow. But it's many times the price of some.

Ok

5124191739272756798により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

I like the non-powdered form better

sticky powder

Reviewer2540197により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51