JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Simply Better than ALL the Rest!

Reviewer1627479により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

If you are looking to get your system moving on a regular basis, NOW Foods 100% Certified Organic Psyllium Husk Powder is a MUST HAVE! The powder is very fine, almost like baby powder to the touch. It mixes extremely well;however, putting a teaspoon in a jar with liquid works better than stirring it. It makes no difference what you use, because it have no taste. It is easy to swallow, but make sure you drink enough water. Actually, I also use as a thickener when cooking certain dishes, from soups to sweet treats the added fiber is great. What I like best of all is that it is bulk-forming. You can see the end result. Make it a point to use it everyday, and you will find yourself eating less, and losing weight. Another way to use the product, is to block the impact of carbohydrates on your blood sugar. All you have to do is take a teaspoon of psyillium with a glass of water 15-30 minutes before your treat. This is the best product on the market, at the right price. Why pay more and get less. This product delivers both on the front and back-end! Try it and see for yourself. You can feel the difference, when your body is moving properly.

Very good!

RutLervikにより Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

I didn't think psyllium could be different just because it's another brand, but this one is really the best I've tried. It makes my smoothies creamy and rich, and my stomach happy :)

Now Food Organic Pysyllium Husk Powder

Reviewer2183128により May 02, 2011 に掲載

The was great, identical to a more expensive brand my Naturopath wanted me to use, I save a bit of money buying this one. Seems identical. I will order regularly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Effective but makes me gag

currencyにより Sep 20, 2015 に掲載

I bought this for my entire family and everyone (including me) complained that this product was so clumpy making it difficult to swallow. We prefer the whole husk type. Not buying again.

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Lyllowにより Dec 27, 2015 に掲載

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

Totally satisfied

Reviewer3000993により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

great fiber supplement

Reviewer1927634により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

The best!

5349848801703725505により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

The best psyllium husk powder I've ever tried!

Good Product to Stay Regular

Reviewer2357101により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 50