JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,148

¥1,503

のセーブ: ¥355 (24 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(6)
3 つ星
(4)
2 つ星
(2)
1 つ星
(3)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

PARFAIT !

4621558679672986299により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

Simple d'utilisation, c'est le jour et la nuit pour mon transit. 1 cuillère avant chaque repas en période de constipation ou de diarrhée (syndrome de colopathie fonctionnelle) et le tour est joué! Le transit se régule de suite sans effets secondaires, ça n'est "que mécanique".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Lyllowにより Dec 27, 2015 に掲載

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good

4938615546298265520により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very good

Reviewer2133762により May 26, 2014 に掲載

It works!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super food

Viktorijaにより Apr 09, 2014 に掲載

Super food, use it making raw vegan food.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very gentle and soft

5037768523163589512により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

yet very efficient! will buy again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Texture

Jasmine44により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Totally satisfied

Reviewer3000993により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works fine

5699686664682053935により Nov 21, 2013 に掲載

Just that the taste is not very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »