JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

North American Herb & Spice Co., ChagaWhite, Coffee Substitute, 5.1 oz (145 g)

¥3,860

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5

Delicious

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

odereviewsにより Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

I love coffee. Sometimes I just drink it too much. I’ve searched Iherb website for coffee substitutes, and found a product called ChagaWhite. It cost a whole lot. More about it later on. I didn’t really search more info about Chaga, before I made my order. When I started to write this review, I went to Google to search more about it. Soon I discovered that is a very familiar mushroom to me (called pakurikääpä here in Finland). Chaga is very nutritious and it has been chosen here as the best natural herb of year 2013. Chaga isn’t cheap, and it pretty much explains why the ChagaWhite product has so high price. Package says that it contains 48 servings (one teaspoon), but I usually use two teaspoons (or it’s too mild for my taste). Making price per serving pretty darn high. Chaga doesn’t blend too well. So, you need to stir it every now and then. I don’t use sugar with my coffee, but I do use sweetener (Monk Fruit) with ChagaWhite, and a splash of milk. (Even thought ChagaWhite has dried organic milk). Chaga white also contains organic purple maca root, organic vanilla powder and organic cinnamon powder.How about the taste? More I drink, the more I like it. Taste is something between hot chocolate and coffee. Vanilla and cinnamon adds nice winter feel to whole drink. If price is not an issue this is well worth trying!

Chaga White is Fabulous!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2524235により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

I had to give up my favorite teas and Chai was at the top of my favs.... due to Adrenal issues. This is fantastic drink, I sweeten it with Stevia and add a bit of heavy cream and it's full of nutrition and doesn't whip my adrenals but feeds them what they need! A true blessing! Calgary

Tastes fine

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5322266516001116096により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

I am now starting my days with Chaga White rather than a black tea and it tastes fine and is a hearty drink. You can add milk to it (or sweetener) but it is also very enjoyable just as it is. The cinnamon and vanilla addition are lovely.

Awesome stuff!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2560551により May 21, 2012 に掲載

I orginally bought this at a local health food store at $45! I LOVED it, but wasn't happy at the thought of spending so much for another 5 oz jar. Was THRILLED to find it on iherb for $10 less! And the free shipping was a bonus! Will be buying it again from iherb!!

Amazing stuff!

headman78により Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

I drink with freeze dried instant organic coffee and lovin' it!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5