JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nordic Naturals, Ultra Omega 500 - strawberry flavored gels

Reviewer1502893により Oct 05, 2010 に掲載

I have been very pleased with the Nordic Naturals, Ultra Omega 500, strawberry flavored gels. I had heard so many people talk about the unpleasant side effect of burping the fish oil taste but I have not had this problem with these gels. I have lowered my triglyceride level while taking these. I would recommend these also since they are processed from the smaller fish and do not contain as much mercury. Thank you for offering these at an affordable price and for your prompt service.

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

5591546534286850157により Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

A good quality product.

Foul strawberry medicine taste - There are much better options

Health-Is-Wealthにより Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

Dislike the flavours, which are described as 'natural' but taste fake/awful and don't provide any real benefit (think cough medicine taste). The fake strawberry taste repeated on me a few times along with a fishy taste, which hasn't happened with other unflavoured brands. I also dislike the rosemary extract. Essentially I believe there are much better options out there that contain less additives and are also much better value for money. Won't buy these/this brand again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great product

4839923227984656268により Nov 15, 2014 に掲載

Easy to swallow and nice small size. Nice strawberry flavour. Good innovative product for those who cannot swallow bigger pills.

i'm satisfied.

Reviewer3023226により Mar 25, 2011 に掲載

i'm satisfied.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega 500, 90 Strawberry Flavored

Reviewer2571893により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

Small size, Strawberry scent, love it.

rate

Reviewer2141599により Mar 10, 2010 に掲載

greate

Easy to swallow Omega 3's

Reviewer1647015により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

Have only been taking them for two weeks. So far, so good. I am not a good pill swallower, but these go down very easily. No after affects ( like burping, etc) and they actually have a nice scent. I suppose it is the "Strawberry Flavor" but I have no intention of trying to taste them. :)

Excellent taste

Reviewer1297733により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

No more fish burps!

Best "easy to swallow" Omega-3 yet

Reviewer2890959により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Relatively easy to swallow - for a fish-oil, Omega 3 product, while also being IFOS-5, and with a nice strawberry aroma (and after-taste...) Excellent for women & children.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13