JA

その他のレビュー (23)
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 35

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Helped my dog with itching

4672392485897776728により Oct 16, 2012 に掲載

We have a 65 lb labrador retriever. This past summer he started getting really itchy, and scratched so much that he injured one of his dew claws. We started giving him three of these fish oils a day and it has made all the difference. He rarely has to scratch himself anymore. Also, we used to notice white flakes in his coat and those are gone. I highly recommend this product if your dog has similar issues.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

One of the few on the market for Pets

Reviewer3156154により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

There are a lot of fish oils for humans but for pets, very few. One of the good things is the brand behind it. Nordic Naturals puts their pet fish oils through the same rigorous standards as their human oils. This means they are screened for heavy metals, PCB's, and other chemicals to the highest standards in the World. Other pet fish oils do not have any testing.

Cat & Dog likes it!

Reviewer2209748により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

Both dont seem to mind it. We just poke a hole in it and put it on their food. Sure has made a difference on their coats. Smoother, softer, and less shedding. All what we were looking for.

great stuff

Reviewer2057575により Jul 27, 2008 に掲載

If you check out their web site, they have a great philosophy too. My vet recommended this brand because they adhere to strong quality standards, like no mercury in the fish used for this oil. They've got much stricter standards than the U.S..

Very fishy

annathieにより May 21, 2015 に掲載

I pierce them for my cat, and the first time, we both ended up with the contents over us - her around her face and me all over my hands. She smelt of fish around the face for days, it was not overly pleasant. Now I squirt it into her food, rather than trying to squirt it into her mouth. Haha. Haven't been using long enough to see any improvement for her, but time will tell.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 35