JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very fishy

annathieにより May 21, 2015 に掲載

I pierce them for my cat, and the first time, we both ended up with the contents over us - her around her face and me all over my hands. She smelt of fish around the face for days, it was not overly pleasant. Now I squirt it into her food, rather than trying to squirt it into her mouth. Haha. Haven't been using long enough to see any improvement for her, but time will tell.

good but..

Reviewer1676349により Sep 20, 2011 に掲載

gels are too big to eat for my cat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The drops are much better

5112361753569500531により Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

I thought this will be easier/faster to use than the drops I had previously (same brand, drops version). Turned out it's much worse. My medium/small dog doesn't just eat it.. She tries to carry it around the house. But then you can't know how it will burst and spray oil over your furniture. Piercing one to squeeze over the food is harder than you'd think. I use a toothpick but still get some oil on my fingers sometimes. I didn't even try giving it to one of the cats... I imagine most oil will be wasted. Conclusion. The dropper version is much better. This one might work if you have a large dog that can eat it with food without noticing or something. using a dropper is much easier than piercing one of these. I regret buying this.

Nordic Naturals for Pets

Reviewer1470550により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

My kids love Nordic Naturals brand so I bought for my 12 years old dog. He doesn't mind eating them (he's a picky eater). He can't tell me if they work for him...

omega 3's

Reviewer1487058により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

great product and price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1507702により Dec 13, 2010 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

We prefer it to flax for canines

Reviewer1662653により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

Nice to find a healthy, uncontaminated and responsible source of fish oil for the animals.

Love this for our dog!

Reviewer1183385により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

My 8 year old Australian Shepherd "Lizzie" absolutely has to have this oil in order to relieve skin allergies. Works wonders!!!!

Easy Open Gels

Reviewer1753558により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

I have a pomeranian and I cut these along the seal line an squeeze on his breakfast. He has some health issues ans anything I can do to keep him off drugs is worth it.

Nordic Naturals OMega 3 Pet

Reviewer1762827により Aug 20, 2008 に掲載

Very good - has improved my older dog's mobility.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 36