JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pet Omega-3

Reviewer1089768により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

I haven't finished the first bottle yet , but already, my dog'd coat is shinier, and her itching skinn problem has lessened.

good but..

Reviewer1676349により Sep 20, 2011 に掲載

gels are too big to eat for my cat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The drops are much better

5112361753569500531により Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

I thought this will be easier/faster to use than the drops I had previously (same brand, drops version). Turned out it's much worse. My medium/small dog doesn't just eat it.. She tries to carry it around the house. But then you can't know how it will burst and spray oil over your furniture. Piercing one to squeeze over the food is harder than you'd think. I use a toothpick but still get some oil on my fingers sometimes. I didn't even try giving it to one of the cats... I imagine most oil will be wasted. Conclusion. The dropper version is much better. This one might work if you have a large dog that can eat it with food without noticing or something. using a dropper is much easier than piercing one of these. I regret buying this.

great product

5206319344541509890により Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

It's made both my dog's fur silky shiny and soft. very reccomnded

It's good!

5190339346336940340により Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

It's good! My pets like it very much.

Nordic Naturals for Pets

Reviewer1470550により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

My kids love Nordic Naturals brand so I bought for my 12 years old dog. He doesn't mind eating them (he's a picky eater). He can't tell me if they work for him...

TWO PAWS UP

5752377456255566386により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

dogs love em. Good product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1507702により Dec 13, 2010 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Easy Open Gels

Reviewer1753558により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

I have a pomeranian and I cut these along the seal line an squeeze on his breakfast. He has some health issues ans anything I can do to keep him off drugs is worth it.

Doggie skin problems

Reviewer1928923により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

My white scottie- Henry is a super dog but has lots of itchy skin and hot spots , two of these/day added to his food is really helping; and is also cheaper than the little packets of oil I have been buying from the vet.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 36