JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My dog doesn't like it

5054794885267345119により Dec 10, 2015 に掲載

The smell puts him off. Makes him sick. I haven't looked into it any further. Probably don't need to.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My cat would not go near it:-(

5300076382890807990により Sep 13, 2015 に掲載

my cat would not drink it... I even tried to mix it in food.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Veterinarian prescribed diet supplement for dogs

5323508922475276129により May 24, 2015 に掲載

I received the order of Omega-3 supplement in a timely fashion, and it arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was outstanding. Am following my vet's directions to improve joint health of my 10-yr old Papillion. Already after a nearly a month's use I can see the positive difference.

Unpractical

Gondwanaland00により Apr 30, 2015 に掲載

I will have to transfer it to a bottle with syringe top since my cat doesn't like the smell. But he does seem to feel great after taking it, and becomes a more playful and affectionate 11yo cat.

강아지가 잘먹네요.

4871390105247250035により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

잘 안먹으면 어쩌나 하고 걱정했는데 다행히 우리 강아지가 잘 먹어요. 심장이 좀 안좋은 애라..사료위에 뿌려주고 있어요. 이거 먹고 튼튼하게 오래 살았음 좋겠네요.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ne recommande pas

4679631841451515729により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

Odeur forte, et même bien mélangé aux aliments, mes chats n'en veulent pas.

Dry flakey skin

5183492338628944257により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

My black cat is very happy with the Nordic fish oil! He loves the taste! He asks for it. This fish oil has given his black, fur coat a beautiful silky, shiny appearance. The white, flakey dandruff is gone. His disposition has improved. He is eight years old, and still playful. Great product, price and service. Highly recommend.

Ok...

Reviewer2074869により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

My cat seemed to adore this oil at the begining. Then she didn't want it anymore, so I cannot tell if it works. I bought it in order to help her to have nicer fur.

doggie's love this

Reviewer3102498により Jul 13, 2013 に掲載

Just started to use thisand my dogs like the taste.

Please try this

alloriginalにより Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I am passionate about pet health to the point where I am annoying to those around me. I am a huge believer in omega fatty acids for dogs and cats, especially after seeing the wonders they did for my own health. These vital nutrients are in very short supply in most typical dog and cat food, even the better brands. Within a month you'll see a shinier coat, which is the exterior manifestation of good things happening from the inside out. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています