JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Please try this

alloriginalにより Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I am passionate about pet health to the point where I am annoying to those around me. I am a huge believer in omega fatty acids for dogs and cats, especially after seeing the wonders they did for my own health. These vital nutrients are in very short supply in most typical dog and cat food, even the better brands. Within a month you'll see a shinier coat, which is the exterior manifestation of good things happening from the inside out. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works pretty well for skin problems

Reviewer1331795により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

My cat had skin issues on his front left leg. Took him to 3 vets, all said the same, my cat needed a biopsy in order to know exactly what was going on. He is 16 so I didn't want him to go through that. I take fish oil myself ( for my cholesterol) and I thought it could not hurt my cat so I started to give him the omega 3 pet liquid and he has no more skin problems. I would recommend this product.

Amazing!!

Reviewer1823127により Feb 12, 2012 に掲載

I originally purchased Nordic Naturals Fish Oil as a supplement for my 10 yr old cat. She had fallen and chipped a bone on her elbow a few years back.(she's not very graceful) She will eventually probably need surgery as she gets older. This particular surgery is Very expensive. The vet had prescribed a joint enhancer which worked fine for some time. I noticed her limping a little and contacted the vet. He told me to add fish oil, along with the joint enhancer, to her diet. Within a 2 week period I noticed not only a huge difference in her gate, but she has more energy and her eyes and coat look fantastic. I also added to my other cats diet. He has received great benefits to his energy and coat as well. They shed less too! I would give this to my cats whether there were issues are not.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

She likes it, she likes itz,

Reviewer2508562により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

My little Lulu likes it and I think it might be helping with her vision. I accidently got her cod liver oil. I notice more of a difference with this fish oil.

강아지가 잘먹네요.

4871390105247250035により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

잘 안먹으면 어쩌나 하고 걱정했는데 다행히 우리 강아지가 잘 먹어요. 심장이 좀 안좋은 애라..사료위에 뿌려주고 있어요. 이거 먹고 튼튼하게 오래 살았음 좋겠네요.

먹이기는 편한데...냄새가~

Reviewer1925728により Jun 16, 2012 に掲載

스포이드가 눈금이 되어 있어 1ml씩 먹이기 편하네요~ 생식이나 화식에 섞어주니 잘 먹어요. 하지만 피쉬오일이라 먹고나면 생선비린내가 엄청 나요.

My dog doesn't like it

5054794885267345119により Dec 10, 2015 に掲載

The smell puts him off. Makes him sick. I haven't looked into it any further. Probably don't need to.

Excellent for cats

5417407773977954265により May 03, 2016 に掲載

Good quality. Easy administration with the dropper.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Kiki The Kat says: "This stuff is finer than frog hair" ...

5628371199488717943により May 14, 2016 に掲載

I have an older large M.C. rescue who was abused along with being de-clawed horribly (any de-clawing is bad). She has spine and hip problems along with minor skin issues. After 2.5 weeks I certainly notice a change in Her skin/coat but the great reward was to see Her go up the stairs for the first time one Her own in a year. It's the only thing I've changed / added to Her diet ... She is talking more and seems to be in less discomfort as far as movement goes. I'll post again in a month ...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Veterinarian prescribed diet supplement for dogs

5323508922475276129により May 24, 2015 に掲載

I received the order of Omega-3 supplement in a timely fashion, and it arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was outstanding. Am following my vet's directions to improve joint health of my 10-yr old Papillion. Already after a nearly a month's use I can see the positive difference.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18