JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Xtra?

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5093880584910635721により Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Sickly sweet

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Leveeahにより Jun 14, 2012 に掲載

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!

Wonderful product

Reviewer1867813により Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviewer2224927により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Reviewer1651746により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 25