JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

good blend

Reviewer3312344により 5 06, 2010 に掲載

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Reviewer3103314により 12 17, 2011 に掲載

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

The Best in Omegas

Reviewer1096212により 6 23, 2010 に掲載

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

The Best

Reviewer2584926により 9 20, 2010 に掲載

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

Good for hair and skin

Reviewer3140562により 2 19, 2012 に掲載

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

Great Value, great product

Reviewer1472531により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

Very happy to find product at reasonable price. Naturopath recommended for quality and nutritional value

Omega 3-6-9

Reviewer1124152により 10 23, 2012 に掲載

This brand for omega oils is the best, in my opinion. Great stuff.

Odour free Omega supplement

Reviewer2949595により 3 08, 2013 に掲載

An essential prenatal supplement for pregnant mums. The odourless capsules with a hint of lemon flavour makes them easy to swallow.

Great product!

5455480509229648030により 8 21, 2013 に掲載

Has been taking their omega 3 and this is the second time I am buying their product. Great lemon taste! Worth buying. Fast delivery to Singapore as well.

Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega-3·6·9, Lemon, 1000 mg, 180 Soft Gels

5616229802942805873により 7 16, 2014 に掲載

VERY PRODUCT BOTH OF MY SON LIKE IT , I FEEL HAPPY .

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18