JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

good blend

Reviewer3312344により May 06, 2010 に掲載

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Reviewer3103314により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

The Best in Omegas

Reviewer1096212により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

The Best

Reviewer2584926により Sep 20, 2010 に掲載

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

Good for hair and skin

Reviewer3140562により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

Great Value, great product

Reviewer1472531により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Very happy to find product at reasonable price. Naturopath recommended for quality and nutritional value

Omega 3-6-9

Reviewer1124152により Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

This brand for omega oils is the best, in my opinion. Great stuff.

Odour free Omega supplement

Reviewer2949595により Mar 08, 2013 に掲載

An essential prenatal supplement for pregnant mums. The odourless capsules with a hint of lemon flavour makes them easy to swallow.

Great product!

5455480509229648030により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

Has been taking their omega 3 and this is the second time I am buying their product. Great lemon taste! Worth buying. Fast delivery to Singapore as well.

Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega-3·6·9, Lemon, 1000 mg, 180 Soft Gels

5616229802942805873により Jul 16, 2014 に掲載

VERY PRODUCT BOTH OF MY SON LIKE IT , I FEEL HAPPY .

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18