JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Review of Nordic Naturals Complete Omega 3 6 9 D

Reviewer2336152により 8 19, 2009 に掲載

This is a very good source of omega 3 6 9 D supplement for everyone. I recommend this to anyone!

great product

Reviewer1126328により 11 23, 2009 に掲載

this is an excellent product, even has vitamin D now!

Pure and Complete

Reviewer1096212により 12 26, 2009 に掲載

These Omegas were recommended to myself and my family through our Osteopath. We LOVE them for their purity and no after taste!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Size of soft get is good, no aftertaste

Reviewer2545341により 5 20, 2010 に掲載

I've only started taking it so do not have any thing to report yet as far as benefits to. It's easy to take, and has absolutely no aftertaste. I researched the reputation of the manufacturer and the consensus seems to be that they are very good at what they do, since this is their specialty.

Nordic 3-6-9

Reviewer1746889により 12 15, 2010 に掲載

This product leaves no aftertaste. Excellent price.

Great combo

Reviewer1420537により 2 15, 2011 に掲載

I have taken this great pleasant form of omegas over 6 years and was thrilled to have vitamin D added. Nordic Naturals is a reputable company.

Great product!

Reviewer1940354により 5 06, 2011 に掲載

I really like the idea of getting all of these omegas in 2 per day capsules. The Nordic Naturals name is a good product in all forms.

Fine Product

Reviewer2665942により 7 10, 2011 に掲載

Complete Omega Complex plus D with little or no after taste. One of the best fish oil products.

Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega 3-6-9

Reviewer2279254により 8 23, 2011 に掲載

Great source and is working very well for us.

Very Happy

Reviewer2955607により 9 06, 2011 に掲載

I am extremely happy with the product I ordered. As well I am very happy with iHerb.com for their quick shipping. I received my order much quicker than I thought it would be.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20