JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Weird taste but high level of DHA and EPA

MummyKnowsBestにより Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

High level of EPA and DHA compared to other brands of kids fish oil. Well it has a weird taste and my son doesnt take it... On the contrary,, my son loves cod liver oil, so i mixed it up and he takes it well. Not only for brain and eye development, its proven for asthma prevention as well. So hope this will help my son's asthma.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

nordic naturals childrens DHA

5043690887002124130により Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

I have been using this for 5 years on 2 of my children. it was recommend to me to help the children to focus at school . it works as you can tell if they have stopped taking them

Nordic Naturals

Unicornthomasにより Dec 03, 2013 に掲載

I am very satisfied with the Nordic Naturals Children DHA I ordered and the delivery serivce offered.

my baby love it

5475691788662767629により Apr 13, 2014 に掲載

my baby love it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4700523715303846912により Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

As good as it could be

Reviewer3189951により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

The flavor is managable, but the texture, understandably, is terrible. It's like drinking veg. oil, but I believe it is as good as it could possiblly be. It has made a difference in my son's condition and will reorder as needed.

Extra Protection

Reviewer1008619により Feb 05, 2009 に掲載

Taking this give my baby girl extra protection ...

Fish Oil will Never Taste Like Strawberries

Reviewer1893153により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

This is our favorite brand of children's supplements and not easily found in Portland, Oregon. So- we order it up and are very happy with it. Sadly- fish oil will never taste good- but hey, that's the breaks.

Good product

Reviewer3222697により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

Reasonable taste as fish oils go! My selective children seem to be able to tolerate the taste, even if it is an oil.

so far so good..

Reviewer2701384により Dec 15, 2010 に掲載

My kid will still take the milk after i put some fish oil in it, so i reckon the taste is acceptable & mild for kids, will recommend. :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18