Nordic Naturals, ノーディックナチュラルズ, 子供用DHA, グレートイチゴ風味, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (55)

Didn't like the taste that much

Posted by Reviewer2251562 From New York on Oct 04, 2008

Before giving this to my kids, I tried it first. I didn't appreciated the taste and hope that my son and daughter would like it. My son didn't like the taste at all. Fortunately, my daughter, 3 years old, can still tolerate it and has it again next morning otherwise this would need to be thrown out. I know cod liver oil is rich in EPA and DHA however, we just can't continue taking it because of the taste. Carlson fish oil, both orange and lemon flavor, taste much much better than this. They also contain rich DHA and EPA. So I think we would stay with Carlson fish oil.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2714032 on Mar 13, 2010

My kids tried it and didn't like it at all, it was too fishy with a strawberry flavor. I tried to see for myself, I felt the same way the kids did, it did not taste good. I can't return it. T Congleton San Jose, CA

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

The only fish oil my girl loves

Posted by HweeLing From Singapore on Sep 28, 2011

This is the only fish oil she loves. After giving her daily dosage, she always asks for more!

Excellent Liquid DHA

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Oct 24, 2012

My teenage son has been taking this since little. He is still unable to swallow capsule/tablet/softgel, so this is really helpful. Nordic Naturals is one of the few brands that I trust for mercury-free fish oil and this formula is effective for brain focus, mood regulation, eye health, and healthy skin. My son has out-grown multiple childhood allergies and poor eye-sight. Now he has perfect 6/6 eye-sight. The oil is tasteless but it smells pleasant sweet because of the strawberry flavor.

Weird taste but high level of DHA and EPA

Posted by MummyKnowsBest From Singapore on Aug 17, 2013

High level of EPA and DHA compared to other brands of kids fish oil. Well it has a weird taste and my son doesnt take it... On the contrary,, my son loves cod liver oil, so i mixed it up and he takes it well. Not only for brain and eye development, its proven for asthma prevention as well. So hope this will help my son's asthma.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST