JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great children's DHA

Reviewer1593792により Apr 04, 2009 に掲載

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

Awesome

5587703030558946326により Nov 29, 2014 に掲載

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

The Best

Reviewer1087204により Dec 05, 2007 に掲載

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Childrens DHA

Reviewer2503145により Jun 24, 2008 に掲載

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2916033により Jul 18, 2007 に掲載

This is a great way to give your kids fish oil. I mix it in my son's yogurt and he doesn't even notice the difference.

Great Product

Reviewer2697792により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

My daughter gets this everyday in her juice; she doesn't get much DHA in her diet, so I feel better giving her this.

Love it!

Reviewer3227215により May 05, 2008 に掲載

My son who is 16 months loves the flavor and I love that it is good for him!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My kids fight over who gets to be first to take this suppliment

Reviewer2753882により May 10, 2008 に掲載

No problem getting my kids to take this. They love the strawberry taste.

Great product

Reviewer1958960により Jun 07, 2008 に掲載

One of the only DHA supplements for kids that does not have gelatin in it. great taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5364214002306697574により Jan 25, 2015 に掲載

Nice aroma & taste. My kids like it very much. I've bought it 2 times already.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37