JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

In Nordic Naturals I Trust (fish oils only)

alanngにより Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

When it comes to fish oil, Nordic Naturals is my go-to brand. This is the third product that I've tried from Nordic Naturals and I think it's wonderful. Tastes great and availability in 16 oz makes it more affordable. However, I think if your ultimate goal is to supplement EPA/DHA, it's probably better to buy a concentrated fish oil than a cod liver oil product. Hence, I would be buying their Ultimate Omega Xtra the next time. (I wish they have a concentrated cod liver vitamin A product though.) Alan Ng, Singapore

Best fish oil so far

Bluho1により Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

Great taste and fresh smell, good manufacturing practises. What more can I wish!

Natural Vitamin D

Jasmine44により Nov 20, 2013 に掲載

This is a good source of vitamin D and the oil is a way to keep your joints and skin moist & healthy. The taste is light & very palatable. Love it!

Lemon Zinger

5457152365321038236により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Yes the lemon zinger is what my kids call this. Happily they take this with no complaint at all making my life much easier. And my youngest is one picky monkey. Definitely 5 stars for this one!

Healthy & Yummy fish oil

5628763033460230094により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

High quality product. Fantastic price! My children love it and always ask for more. Strawberry flavour is yummy but our paediatrician recommended this one with hint of lemon. Apparently lemon is better for my son who is having a lot of allergies and gut issues. Than you:)

cod liver oil

Reviewer2462623により Dec 06, 2010 に掲載

Very pleased with your promptness of delivery and with the product.

The best of the Cod-Liver Oils

Reviewer1985097により Jan 05, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product. I have been taking it for years. Very palatable for what it is.

Pretty Good

Reviewer1198001により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

This is good tasting( for oil)and I would recommend it. The price is steep though.

NN Arctic D CLO

Reviewer1434920により Apr 16, 2011 に掲載

my two kids have been taking this for almost two years now, despite living in Sydney with lots of sun (we don't use sunscream but are sensible with covering up) both were still vit d deficient, a tsp of this daily has greatly helped maintain a healthy vit d balance. it also tastes ok especially when kept in the fridge.

CLO

Reviewer3308584により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Good Product, great price! Would rather have the fermented stuff by Green Pastures, but is much pricier.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22