JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

Reviewer2638633により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

WOW - My favorite so far!!

Reviewer2733426により Jan 05, 2011 に掲載

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

Best Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer2049460により Feb 13, 2009 に掲載

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2160526により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

Reviewer1824289により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

great taste

Reviewer2155060により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

Since taking cod liver oil i rarely get skin, great for the winter months.

No Bad Taste

Reviewer1183303により Feb 11, 2007 に掲載

This goes down like water, easy to take and great quality. Very fresh no rancid odor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nordic Cod Liver Oil Peach 8 oz.

CaraGratiaにより Jul 01, 2008 に掲載

This is the highest quality cod liver oil I can find at the best price.

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach Flavor, 8 fl oz

Reviewer1243295により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

I have tried other fish oils but Nordic Naturals is the best I've tried. I will definitely keep using it. No fishy taste, just pure, crystal clear fish oil.

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

mumschannelにより Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

My children have benefited from this product. It nourishes the whole body. They do not fall sick easily. This is the perfect supplement which I'll recommend for to all parents

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15