New Chapter, Wholemega, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Whole Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Softgels

¥ 5169.69
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

No More New Chapter... They sold out!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 From Illinois on Mar 27, 2012

I used to be a big fan of New Chapter but they recently sold themselves to chemical giant Procter and Gamble. I'm sure the formulas will change. I'm sure the quality will go down. I'm sure it won't be the same. That being said, I've already made the switch to Nordic Naturals, Megafoods, Bluebonnet, and Ancient Minerals... based on what I need. Better figure it out before the quality goes down!

no gas!

Posted by Reviewer2113190 From Canada on Aug 26, 2011

this is a high quality product. seems very pure. it seems to cause less flatulence than the krill oil from a reputable company that I was using before.

Omega

Posted by Reviewer2239859 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 13, 2011

I love their concept of everything-whole-food and the easy to swallow pill sizes. The capsule is smaller than Ultimate Omega and it has much clearer oil in it. Color is deep orange. No aftertaste.

No burping

Posted by Reviewer2599628 From Illinois on Jan 22, 2012

I had just about given up on taking Omega Oils because I would have such violent reactions to them like burping incessantly for hours not to mention the fish taste. I don't understand why but this brand doesn't do this and I am able to take the full dose. It has helped with arthritis in my neck and my skin lost its lizard look but not sure how long I can take these due to high cost. For people with gallbladder issues and intolerance to fats I would try a small bottle to see if it is tolerated.

undelivered fish oil!!

Posted by Reviewer1780624 From Australia on Dec 25, 2011

Can't review as the product was never received

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST