JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Must Have for Anyone

Reviewer1553171により Feb 06, 2010 に掲載

I recommend these to anyone. I have a gluten and dairy intolerance and I feel my digestion is smoother and easier since I started taking these. I also had pretty intense adult acne which has cleared up since taking these. My skin was immediately glowing. Two or three days after taking I notice improvement, now a couple months later I rarely get a pimple and I just feel better. I started with four a day then now to two a day. I recommend that to anyone that wants to see immediate results. Taking it with a 400IU of Vit. D seems to really work well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Compare to Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7)

Reviewer2151786により May 08, 2010 に掲載

Works well but is much more expensive than Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being. -Peter, MI

I Strongly Agree..........

Reviewer1301239により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

with the previous comments. I too see remarkable improvement in my skin texture and tone and also fewer breakouts at age 46 with only taking 1/day. I just ordered my second bottle and am increasing the dosage to 2/day. A little expensive if you take more than 1/day, but oh so worth trying.

Extra moisture

Reviewer1476332により Nov 10, 2009 に掲載

I take this product to increase the moisture in my body as I take Femera to prevent the return of breast cancer. Since the drug takes out my estrogen, Omega 7 helps replace the moisture in my system. It seems to work.

I like it.

Reviewer1966753により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

I think it is making a difference in my metabolism.

This works for me!

Reviewer1349367により Jan 27, 2013 に掲載

I have taken this product for a month now and I can't believe the difference in my skin - especially on my face. The pores are much smaller and the overall look and feel is much smoother. At 62 I'm no spring chicken and have always had good skin but this stuff has made it even nicer. I eat well and take good care of myself and also take other supplements but the Omega 7 seems to target my face which is great at my age. IHerb has the best prices and service out there.

This product really delivers

Reviewer1845002により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

From NewYork My energy level has increased and my arthritis is better.

Fast shipment.

Reviewer2027552により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

Took it and after 3-4 days I had to stop taking due to acid reflux.

Omega-7 Softgel Caps

Reviewer2212261により May 18, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product - after taking the Omega-7 for just a few days my skin felt more supple and softer. I never want to stop taking these caps!

Good for Your Skin

Reviewer2328784により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is really good for your skin. After just a few weeks, my facial skin looks plumper and less wrinkles around the eyes.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26