iHerbは初めての方?

New Chapter, 副鼻腔や呼吸器, 30ソフトゼリーカプセル (Discontinued Item)

¥1,892
¥2,910
¥ 1892.08
Savings of: ¥1,018 (35% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Cold and Flu Season Help

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Start taking this at the first sign of a cold and it will surely help you fight it off if you start taking it in time. It still helps reduce the duration of the cold or flu even if you dont start it in time. It helped me and my daughter who both have sinus, asthma, and allergy problems. Its better than any OTC meds I have ever bought.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Relief from nasty respiratory virus attacks.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jun 08, 2008

This product really does help get over colds & flus faster & with less overall discomfort. If I don't act fast enough to prevent getting sick in the first place (with Yin Chaio) then this and Umcka get me well. It is a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Cold and Sinus

Posted by Reviewer1953864 on Aug 01, 2008

I have made everyone I know a believer in this pill. I cannot tell you the last time I was sick. If I sneeze the first time or ever feel any soreness in my throat at all, I take one of these and usually that is all that is needed, but if I feel the same the next day I will take another. I give away half these pills to friends just because I hate to see them miserable and then they are sold.

Fight against cold

Posted by Reviewer2049055 on Nov 08, 2008

This is a must product to buy - a great defence against colds. Just before cold coming on, take one tablet a day for 3-4 days and it will either go away or you will have a mild cold as oppose to a full blown one.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1680055 on Jan 20, 2009

I felt relief within the first day of taking this product. I had a severe repeatable chest and sinus inflammation and infection. I took 2 a day and within a week, I was taking one a day for maintenance.