JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Cold and Flu Season Help

Reviewer2609712により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

Start taking this at the first sign of a cold and it will surely help you fight it off if you start taking it in time. It still helps reduce the duration of the cold or flu even if you dont start it in time. It helped me and my daughter who both have sinus, asthma, and allergy problems. Its better than any OTC meds I have ever bought.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Relief from nasty respiratory virus attacks.

Reviewer3045797により Jun 08, 2008 に掲載

This product really does help get over colds & flus faster & with less overall discomfort. If I don't act fast enough to prevent getting sick in the first place (with Yin Chaio) then this and Umcka get me well. It is a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Cold and Sinus

Reviewer1953864により Aug 01, 2008 に掲載

I have made everyone I know a believer in this pill. I cannot tell you the last time I was sick. If I sneeze the first time or ever feel any soreness in my throat at all, I take one of these and usually that is all that is needed, but if I feel the same the next day I will take another. I give away half these pills to friends just because I hate to see them miserable and then they are sold.

Fight against cold

Reviewer2049055により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

This is a must product to buy - a great defence against colds. Just before cold coming on, take one tablet a day for 3-4 days and it will either go away or you will have a mild cold as oppose to a full blown one.

Awesome product

Reviewer1680055により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

I felt relief within the first day of taking this product. I had a severe repeatable chest and sinus inflammation and infection. I took 2 a day and within a week, I was taking one a day for maintenance.

Supercritical Sinus and Respiratory softgels

Reviewer2993783により May 27, 2009 に掲載

Previous to using supercritical sinus and respiratory softgels, I would have to take prednisone every spring - not this year. This combination of herbs is wonderful.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A MUST for your medicine cabinet!

Reviewer1736272により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

This product was recommended to me and this is the third bottle I have purchased. It is powerful -- and so is the smell of garlic from the capsule. Definitely take it with a meal as the directions suggest. I believe these caps kept me from being much sicker when a wave of cold and sinus infections came to my area. I'm taking one every day for at least another month, just for good measure.

powerful but effective

Reviewer3069509により Apr 10, 2008 に掲載

Combined with Thyme+Nettle+Funugreek seems to be the potent weapon against frequent sinus issues. Causes a bit of stomach upset -- used for acute needs rather than regularly.

New Chapter, Sinus and Respiratory

Reviewer2218460により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

This product is awesome! Since I've been taking it, I may only get one sinus infection a year, instead of the 4 or 5 I used to get!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent natural way to fight the common cold.

Reviewer1430302により Feb 04, 2009 に掲載

This has worked consistently for the last three years when I have had a cold. I take only one softgel a day. Along with this, I use saline solution to clease the nasal passages. The colds have only lasted three to four days at a minor level. I am able to go to work comfortably.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52