JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

More energy

Reviewer1356235により Nov 04, 2010 に掲載

I think this is one product that made my overall health better. I have more energy, and feel less hungry, and people tell me my skin looks great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product new chapter probiotic

Reviewer1739307により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

my digestive system for dairy has improved tremendously. i love yogurt and milk and now i have added both to my diet. allergies have been reduced

Love it

Reviewer2135615により Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

My tummy is much happier!

Excellent product

reflexheatherにより Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

This is a really good probiotic as it is formulated to live much longer in your system as it is still attached to its food growth source. Great for digestion and candida. Probiotics are very important for your immune system also. This product noticeably helped my candida symptoms and improved my digestion. I have 10 years experience working for two of Ireland’s leading health store chains and can honestly say that New Chapter Products are some of the best available. I hope you found this review helpful.

Probiotic all-flora

Reviewer3314502により May 04, 2010 に掲載

I HAD I.B.S. before I started taking this product. Taken as directed it works GREAT.

Seems OK

Reviewer1677856により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

I haven't really seen/felt any benefits after using this for a month. But it doesn't upset my stomach so that's a plus.

excellent!!

Reviewer1139728により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I love the product, I have a very weak immune system and these probiotics are the only thing that prevent me from getting sick. After placing my order, I received the package at my day 3 days later. I could not have asked for better service, and i WILL be re-ordering very soon!

Great product

Reviewer2798027により Jun 22, 2010 に掲載

Contains no maltodextrin. Yeah!! They work great also.

Great probiotic

Reviewer1207155により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

I stack this probiotic with many others.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9