JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

New Chapter, Organics, Native Woman, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

¥2,802

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Best Supplement I have ever taken

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MaryManuelにより Jan 29, 2008 に掲載

I am a 61 year old woman. i have been taking Native Woman for the last 2 years and it has made a huge difference in my body and in my responsiveness to life's pleasures. Read the label and see if it is what you need. I was for me.

Wanda/NJ

Reviewer2859327により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

I read on the benefits of Mushrooms & purchased this product. I must honestly say, I feeling the difference in only one week. I will continue to use the New Chapter Products. I have recommended it to my friends.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Beware if you are allergic to fungi

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1740852により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

I felt more energetic after taking them but the fungi triggered my immune system to overreact and my skin developed all the itchy rashes I need to suppress the itchness by taking green tea extract with quercetin.

Feel Better Capsules!

Reviewer1964315により Oct 06, 2007 に掲載

I have been taking the New Chapter Native Woman for 3 years now and wouldn't go a day without after learning about the product from a woman who's husband was involved in the product development. I was in search of something, not certain what, to make me feel more energetic and upbeat. She advised that at my age (early 40's) that it was perimenopause systems and said to spend the money on Native Woman and Estrotone, both New Chapter. I immediately (within a few days) felt more cheerful and upbeat. I have since directed many, many female friends to these products. I have purchased them locally, but without a doubt, iherb has them available for the absolute best prices and I have been a loyal shopper for 7 years now (since living in So. Cal.). New Chapter products are not cheap, but they make a enormous difference in your overall health. Native Woman is one I can't live without! S.H., Beaverton, OR

Not so good

Reviewer2966228により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

So far I have felt pains in my breasts since taking these. I have stopped taking them.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8