JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best Supplement I have ever taken

MaryManuelにより Jan 29, 2008 に掲載

I am a 61 year old woman. i have been taking Native Woman for the last 2 years and it has made a huge difference in my body and in my responsiveness to life's pleasures. Read the label and see if it is what you need. I was for me.

Wanda/NJ

Reviewer2859327により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

I read on the benefits of Mushrooms & purchased this product. I must honestly say, I feeling the difference in only one week. I will continue to use the New Chapter Products. I have recommended it to my friends.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Beware if you are allergic to fungi

Reviewer1740852により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

I felt more energetic after taking them but the fungi triggered my immune system to overreact and my skin developed all the itchy rashes I need to suppress the itchness by taking green tea extract with quercetin.

Feel Better Capsules!

Reviewer1964315により Oct 06, 2007 に掲載

I have been taking the New Chapter Native Woman for 3 years now and wouldn't go a day without after learning about the product from a woman who's husband was involved in the product development. I was in search of something, not certain what, to make me feel more energetic and upbeat. She advised that at my age (early 40's) that it was perimenopause systems and said to spend the money on Native Woman and Estrotone, both New Chapter. I immediately (within a few days) felt more cheerful and upbeat. I have since directed many, many female friends to these products. I have purchased them locally, but without a doubt, iherb has them available for the absolute best prices and I have been a loyal shopper for 7 years now (since living in So. Cal.). New Chapter products are not cheap, but they make a enormous difference in your overall health. Native Woman is one I can't live without! S.H., Beaverton, OR

Not so good

Reviewer2966228により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

So far I have felt pains in my breasts since taking these. I have stopped taking them.

New Chapter

Reviewer2371998により Aug 18, 2009 に掲載

This works vaginal dryness is not a problem anymore

Worked for me!

Reviewer3185920により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

I was skeptical when I ordered that anything would help my libido, which took a nosedive with menopause. I felt more "alive" within days of starting this product, started dreaming of sex again, and found my intimate experiences more rewarding. Will definitely continue using this.

Hoping for good results

Reviewer1172951により Nov 13, 2008 に掲載

It's a bit early to notice any measurable difference but I am hopeful that it will be a productive multilayered additoin to my periomenapausal herbal remedies.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8