JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

5 Stars all the way!

Reviewer2428140により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Brilliant product. Definitely notice an improvement to my health since taking them and most of all to my skin! Reishi mushrooms are wonderful at helping detoxify the kidney's. When the Kidney's are overloaded with toxins thats when acne breakouts occur. Since taking this product I can honestly say that my skin has never been better, it's the best feeling waking up with a clear completion every morning!

Reishi

Reviewer2221924により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

This is a very good product, it felt a difference right away, it enhances my dreams as well not to mention it supports so many systems in the body, give this a try!

Great Reishi!

Reviewer1232431により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

I have only been taking this stuff a week or so, but I already love it. I feel better, and have a greater sense of oneness with the world. Very cool. Good stuff.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1988938により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

This product is good for immunities and very nourishing to the body.

reishii

4957304264518295235により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

I have great previous experience with New Chapter products - the NEUROZYME caplets for memory enhancement has really helped me and my mom ..... very good. So, I am excited to give this product a go.... haven't been on it long enough to know.... but I am aware that the reishi mushroom is a very well known immune support agent in the Far East.

good for health

supananaにより Feb 29, 2016 に掲載

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

New Chapter, Organics, LifeShield, Reishi, 60 Vcaps

Reviewer2112739により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

An excellent product.Highly recommended.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2235103により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

Excellent Product !!! Reishi mushrooms are one of the best items you can include in your daily health regiment. Will definitely be purchasing again. So glad I found your web site !!!

New Chapter, Organics, LifeShield, Reishi, 60 Vcaps

Reviewer2859327により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

I only purchase New Chapter Organics, they are the best products around. High quality products for body are the best.

From Turkey

Reviewer2870669により Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

Good products.I would recommend to everyone.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12